Chapter 23

'Everyone up!' I heard a loud make voice boom through my head. The voice belonged to Alpha Mason which he said through the mind link.

I groaned and rolled to my right to see what time it was.

4:00 am.

Why the hell are we getting up at 4:00?

I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of the bed groggily looked around the room, really wanting to just stay in bed forever.

A sad thought came across my mind when I remember today is the mating games.

What if my mate marks another girl?What if I have to run away again before he gets too abusive? What if I fall in love with him to find out he was paid to bring me to Bradley? Okay the thoughts are all very realistic other then the last one, I think I'm paranoid.

I got up and walked to the window ceil where I had laid my clothes at.

I grabbed a black tank top and slipped on my red and black flannel. I grabbed my blue jeans and jumped like a wild kangaroo trying to get into my jeans. Believe me, they fit perfectly, I was just to lazy to unbutton them.

I put on my tennis shoes and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, go pee, and out my hair in a ponytail.

I looked at myself in the mirror and examined my face.

"Ew." I say to myself in disgust. I literally can't stand the way I look. My pale skin, weird eyes, I don't even know what color they are I guess a mix of blue and gray and green?

I'm short, my dark brown hair is crazy ugly, man.. who ever my mate is.. I feel bad for them. I'm so messed up.

He would be my second chance mate, I've been marked already, I belonged to three packs already, my parents are dead, I'm just a mistake of nature.

I wiped away a tear that fell from the corner of my eye, making its way down my cheek and onto my lip.

I put some mascara on along with chapstick. I walked out from my bedroom and into the hall heading down the stairs.

I saw the pack in a group surrounding Alpha Mason.

"Alright everyone, I'm sorry to wake you all up but the mating games is being held in Washington. Once we get there everyone is to stay together and we will listen to the Alpha King." He said strongly.

"Where's Xavier?" A high pitched voice asked from the crowd.

All heads looked over to this girl who was hardly wearing anything at all with blonde shoulder length hair and way to much make up. The first thing that came to mind when I looked at her was Clair. They would be best friends probably.

"Layla.. You ask me this question every time you see me, I have already told you. He's in Washington already, he had to go on a trip with some guards so he drove to Washington earlier then us." he said giving her a stern look.

There were a few mumbles of negative things about Layla while others laughed at her question.

"Follow me, it will take a few buses to get everyone on." he said as the crowd followed.

He sorted out how many people go on the bus and I walked up the steps and took a seat to the right, while putting in my ear buds.

Centuries by fall out boy came on as I stared out the window. (authors note: sorry guys I just wanted to tell you I LOVE THIS SONG!)

I feel kind of lonely without Emma and cole and Jack and Isabel. They didn't have to come since they have mates.

I rested my head against the window, watching the trees and road go by extremely quickly.