Chapter 10

"I'm going to miss you." my sister cried as she hugged me.

"I'll miss you to." I cried and hugged her back. We pulled apart and she rubbed my arms and smiled.

"Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded and turned on my heels to go hug grandma. She was wiping away tears from her cheeks and opened her skinny arms to give me a hug. I gave her a great big hug as she squeezed me tightly.

"You've grown up to fast.. to soon." she said obviously she was crying.

I laughed a little. "thank you so much for taking care of me.. I love you so much." I said crying a little harder.

"I love you to sweetie." we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Don't forget to visit." she said crying a little harder. I smiled and told her I would as brad and I got into the car.

"Are you ready?" He asked me as he took my hand and squeezed it and I nodded.

[...]

Once we got there I was shown to my room and let me tell you... it was huge! The walls were white and the bed was in the middle but the back against the wall. There was a wooden dresser on each of the sides of the bed and.. it was breath taking.

I didn't want to just jump into the same bed with him on the first day so I asked if I could have a separate room.

It's around 1:00 and at 1:30 I'm supposed to be meeting my new pack.. because I'm Luna. OH MY GODDESS IM LUNA!! WHAT AM I GOING TO WHERE.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands almost crying until I heard a knock on the door. I quickly dried my wet eyes and brushed my hair with my fingers before the one lady I met last time I was here walked in.

She bowed and smiled. "hello luna." she said. I smiled great-fully at her.

"Hello..." I sorta asked hoping she would help me out.

She laughed. "Isabel."

"Thank you, I remember talking to you before I'm just not good with names and I'm very nervous about meeting the pack and I just-" I cut myself off knowing I was probably driving her nuts.

She smiled. "let me help you."
She walked over to my closet and messed around in it until she pulled out my moms dress. It was white and very simple which I love. It was about knee length and it was my favorite dress.

Isabel pushed me into the bathroom and k slipped the dress on along with the white heels she gave me. I walked out of the bathroom and looked in the mirror and smiled.

"You look gorgeous!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you Isabel." She smiled and walked away over to a dresser next to my bed. She opened the drawer and pulled something out. Once she put something around my neck I realized it was a necklace. It was a beautiful red rose.

"This necklace has been in the pack for generations, every Luna before you wore it on their first day meeting the back." she said looking me in the eye.

"W-what? No, I can't wear this, its to special!" I exclaimed while grabbing it to take it off but she stopped me.

"You must."

"What if I break it or something?" She laughed.

"Don't worry you won't. Now let's do your hair." She pulled me into the bathroom and sat me down on the toilet and pulled out a curling iron, a brush, bobby pins, and hair ties.

after what seemed like forever she was finally done, with my make up to. my long brown hair was in a braided up do and my make up was natural; making my blue eyes pop out.

I looked amazed in the mirror as I stared at my reflection.

"Wow... how on earth did you do this? I can't even curl my hair right!" I said looking at her I'm amazement.
Her green eyes sparkled in amusement and little crinkles popped up by her eyes as she smiled at what I said.

"Thank you, my mother taught me."

"She must have been really good to."
Isabelle nodded.

"What time is it?" I asked looking around to see if I could find a clock somewhere.

"It is.." she said checking her watch.
"1:27." she finished.

I gasped. "I need to go!" I said getting up and running away. Wait were do I go?

"Luna!" I heard Isabel shout behind me. Once she caught up with me she motioned for me to follow and I did.
We stopped once we were in a room filled with hundreds of people. The room was extremely large with a stage upfront. I followed Isabel behind the wall to the stage and saw Bradley.

"You look beautiful." he whispered in my ear while giving me a hug.

"Thanks." I hardly whispered. I'm so nervous I think I'm going to faint.

"Hey.. don't worry. Everyone is very friendly and you'll be great." he said giving me a huge smile before pulling me on stage.

I looked behind me for Isabel and I saw her behind the wall giving me a thumbs up. I looked out into the crowd as the light shining in my eyes blinded me.

"Harper?" I heard Bradley asked.

I looked at him in confusion. "huh?" I asked. I heard a roar of laughter go around and my cheeks immediately grew red.

Bradley nodded his head to the crowd and smiled. I gulped in fear.

"I, Harper Ann brown from Blood Howlers Pack confirm that I am the mate of Bradley Alan Harris and Luna of the Night Walker Pack." I say more confidently then I thought it was going to come out. The pack cheered as we exited off the stage.

Loads of people came and greeted me at once. They all seemed like some one the nicest people I have ever met and I love them all already.

Isabel came up to me and gave me a hug. "You did amazing! You had nothing to be worried about!" She smiled and walked away.

I found Bradley and walked up to him. Other came up to us and greeted us and moved along.

All of a sudden I feel a cold splash come all over me. I gasp at the sudden contact and look to where it came from. This girl who was quite tan and actually really pretty was standing in front of me with a smirk on her face until Bradley looked at us; then she pretended to look sorry.

"Whoops sorry." she said trying to hold in a laugh.

"It's fine." I said smiling at her.

'Take the high road, take the high road, take the high road.' My wolf repeated in my head.

"Hello Brad.." she said biting her lip and leaning into his chest and drawing on his chest with her fingers while trying to act.. seductive?

"Hello Clair." he said flatly while pushing her away from him.

"We had a lot of fun a couple weeks ago didn't we? We should try that again tonight." she whispered in his ear but loud enough to where I could hear her.

I clenched my fists at my side trying to contain myself but it was getting harder at the second.

"I do not want to talk to you right now so go." he orders while grabbing my hand and pushing her away.

Clair. I hate that name. sounds so slutty. WHICH SHE IS! I know she is. she was trying to get with MY mate. and a couple weeks ago?! That was the week before I met Bradley. I want to cry but I can't in front of all these people. I don't think Clair will be much of a problem. Bradley didn't show much interest in her anyway.