Chapter 30: injected

Okay.. I packed a swimsuit, towel, a couple of dresses, shorts, tank tops, shirts, underwear, bathroom supplies, flip flops, and I think that's all. I don't think I need anything else.
I would've been able to pack the stuff I really need but Isabel said she was taking me and Emma on a surprise trip. I know that with the letter I saw and all that I should think twice about going on this trip but I tend to get delusional at times.

"Where do you think your going?" Xavier's voice said from behind me. I turned around the see his broad figure walking to me, a smirk on his face. Her dark brown hair looked sexy as always and he was wearing dark jeans with a white T-shirt where I could party see his abs through it.

"A girls trip." I said smiling as he snaked his arms around my waste.

"Oh but I'm going to miss you." he mumbled, his head buried in the crook of my neck, kissing me on my collar bone lightly.

I laugh a little. "Im sure you will." I say jokingly.

"Your laugh is beautiful." he says still kissing my jawline.

"That's nice." I say and push him away a little before returning to my suit case and zipping it shut.

Xavier takes a plop on my bed and looks at me seriously.

"Be careful okay? If anything goes wrong I want you to mind link me immediately. Are you sure you can trust that Isabel girl?" He said.

I gave him a deadpan look. "of course I can, and don't worry we will be safe."

"Just in case you run into a rouge, pack an injection of silver. Silver burns werewolves but if you put it in their blood, they will become weaker and when they are extremely weak or you put to much in their blood, they will die. I know it sounds scary but I don't know where you are going and I want you safe. Same thing with the other girls."

"Please, I don't need anything, we will be okay. There won't be any harm to us and we are going to be safe." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fine."

"Okay well I have to go but I love you." I say giving him a hug and kissing him.

"I love you to, have fun and be safe." he says hugging me tightly then kissing me hard as if he was saying good bye.

"I'll be back soon okay?" He nodded and we headed down the stairs to the car.

[...]

Do you guys even know where we are going?" I ask, looking out side the windows. I don't recognize anything.
Tall trees surrounded the open area that had nothing there, it was like a large empty field surrounded by trees.

"Of course I do! It's a surprise and I've been here a million times, it's amazing!" Isabel exclaimed as she kept driving
down the road.

"Does Emma know where we are going?" I ask curiously, Emma fell asleep the first hour of driving. Its been 3 hours.. No stopping..

"Nope." she simple said.

"If you can't tell me where we are going, can you tell me when we're there? Like how many minutes?" I ask.

"Two."

Two?

"Two?"

"Two."

I shut up after that. I guess we are basically there, the only thing is.. there's nothing here.

I sit and watch as we turn a right and start driving on a path into the woods.. after a couple of lefts and rights we pull up to a really, really tall mansion! It's like 3 stories tall. It's a greyish color that looks really fancy! There's the large stone steps with a large wall on the side.

"Ho..ly.. cow. I already love this house." I say in awe.

"Your going to love the person in the house even more. He's been waiting for you."

I look at her confused.

"Wha-" I began to say but was cut off when a large hand covers my mouth and a sharp pain shoots in my left arm.

I gasp and look down to see a grey injection in my arm.

I kick and squirm around out of the persons hold but it was as if their grip was iron hard. I punch my arms around in all directions but I could feel myself getting weaker.

I knew it! I fucking new something was up with Isabel.

My hands and arms began to tremble until all that I can move are my eyes. My legs gave out earlier. What the hell was I injected with?! Wait! Injection, was I injected with silver?! But I didn't put any in my bag!! What if Xavier put it in their because I wouldn't! I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODESS IF I LIVE IM GOING TO KILL HIM.

"Night Harper." I heard her say, a smirk placed on her devil like face.

"I'm going to kill you." I whispered once the hand was off of my mouth, and before the clouds of blackness covered my vision.

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait! I've been REALLY busy lately and I know this chapter is short but I will try to make the next one longer! I hope you are still into the story! Don't forget to comment you ideas for this book, also don't forget to vote! Love you so much!