Chapter 33: its okay

^^^^^^^This is what bradley looks like now since it has been a long time since she saw him (when they were mates)

Two weeks.

For two so fucking long weeks I have been forced to live in Bradley's house. When I jumped out the window last week I noticed that his pack actually lived here as well as their other home so I did not think my plan out very well.

After I tried to escape I was not beaten that badly, he was actually trying to let me heal. Which made me not be as hard on him as I usually am. I know I can't forgive him for what he has done nor will I ever, he is still the man that I hate with all my heart, but just because he has basically lost his soul to his wolf doesn't mean I can't be civil.

At breakfast today he told me that he was going to give me a tour today around the pack house so fanfuckingtastic.

I sighed turning on the tv that was in my room. Pitch Perfect was on. This is my favorite movie of all time! I literally know every thing about this movie.

I watched as Beca stepped in front of everyone in the riff off and started to rap.

'It's going down, fade the Black street the homies got RB collab' creations Bump like no acne, no doubt I put it down, never slouch, As long as my credit could vouch a dog couldn't catch me straight up, tell me who could stop when Dre making movies, attracting honeys like a magnet, giving 'em eargasms with my mellow accent. Still moving the flavor with the homies Blackstreet and Teady, The original rump shakers.' My wolf rapped along with Beca.

"Hey Harper you ready?" I heard Bradley say. I quickly turned my head to my right to see him standing in the door leaning against the wall on his side. His hair messy and his white shirt showing the tattoo on his left arm.

I shook my head furiously. "I'm watching a movie, can we wait until later?" I asked.

"Sorry my love, I'm busy later on, I really want to show you now."

"But-" I cut myself off and looked at the tv sadly and shut off the tv with my head hung. It was one of my favorite parts.

I put my hair in a high pony tail and started walking towards him. He grabbed my hand, I was going to pull away but I'm guessing he new I would because he tightened his grip.

Once we got to the front door I slipped on my Nikes and we headed out side.

I must admit it was quite beautiful. The sun making the wooden building almost look like it was made of gold and the red flowers that surrounded made it even more stunning.

The sky was a bright blue and it was warm outside making it a good day to play outside or something.

"That's the gym were a lot of the pack members train." he said pointing far ahead of us. The gym was huge. I could faintly see through the windows some work out equipment. i know there's more in there because of how large the building is.

"That is-" Bradley started again but was cut off by a "omph" sound at the same time I felt a light force hit my leg.

I looked down to see the cutest little girl I had ever seen. She quickly looked up at me showing her bright brown eyes that were a little darker then her skin, her black shoulder length hair put into a ponytail.

"Sorry." she giggled before running away, hiding behind a tree.

I watched as a man that looked a little like her snook up behind the tree.

"Hmm. I wonder wear she could be." he pretended to think before grabbing her from behind the tree earning a squeal from her, him then tickling her.

I smiled at the two, that absolutely adorable.

"Her name is Gracie, she's 4. Shes one of the cutest little girls you'll ever meet, and the man chasing her is her dad John. He's a really good warrior." Bradley said, I was shocked when I saw admiration filled in his blue eyes. It's weird seeing him care about something, I'm not used to it.

He turned to me and smiled a toothy grin. "Come on let's go."

[...]

"This is the fencing room." Bradley said motioning to a large room full of swords and fencing gear.

"Why do you have a fencing room?" I asked curiously. When there is a war between werewolves you don't usually use swords.

"Its fun." he said grinning.

I raised an eyebrow at him but let out a low chuckle.

"Plus the pack really enjoys it so ya."

I walked over the one of the sword racks and looked at them, I've never fenced before I don't even know what to do. How do you even fence?

"On guard." I heard a voice say behind me.

I turn around and see Bradley holding a sword.

"I'm sorry what?"

"On guard."

"I don't know how to fence." I say sheepishly while backing away. He stepped forward in a quick motion making the tip of his sword touch stomach.

"Are you chickening out?" He said smirking.

Did he just go there?

I gave him a smirk back. "Bring it on." I say while picking up a sword myself.

He stepped forward, lunging at me in away, but jumping back again thinking it would be easy to get me but I stepped to the side and lunged my sword at him only for him to block it.

I went to his right but he blocked it, I went to his left and he blocked that as well. He jabbed the sword towards me but I dunked in time once he pulled away I stood up again ready to lunge but something happened to quickly I'm not sure what happened but my sword ended up in his hand and he had two of them pointing at me, his proud smirk plastered on his face while I stood there probably looking like a fish out of water.

"Now that's just not fair." I said jokingly, crossing my arms and furrowing my eyebrows.

"That I won?"

"You didn't win yet." I said.

He smiled and hit my leg with it. Okay well now he won.

"Now I did. I'll have to teach you how to fence sometime." he said smirking.

"Maybe." I said smiling a little.

Wow. I had a good day with the devil.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update soon and I know it's a short chapter but I'm in school right now so gotta go bye! Love you all so much! Please don't forget to vote, comment, follow