Chapter 8

I walked outside with max following me.

"Whoah! Are you stalking me fella?" I asked.

He gave me a dumbfounded look and crossed his arms. "no I'm going on a run with you."

"I was joking." I said obliviously.

"I got that."

"Well it didn't seem like it." I said crossing my arms.

"I still got it." he said bored of this conversation.

"Well you should make it more clear next time."

"Okay, okay, fine sorry. lets go already." He said tossing his hands up in the air as he walked behind a tree to shift and I did the same.

Max's wolf was pretty large, I mean it wasn't an alpha but it was big and it was a light brown. His would had these pretty golden eyes that I have to admit I get jealous of sometimes because mine are just my blueish greenish weirdish color.

He nodded his head, motioning for us to start.

he started running and I chased up after and got caught up to him.

Honestly it's weird. it's weird that when I'm in human form I don't like to run, it's just not what I like to do, but once my wolf is let out, it's like I'm free. With the wind blowing on me and it just feels free.

I stopped once I ran into something hard. I looked up and saw max was standing above me but he wasn't looking at me. he was look straight across from him. I looked ahead and I saw bradley in his wolf form growling at max but when he looked at me hurt was filled in his eyes.

I got out from under max but he jumped ahead me looking at me like I'm crazy. I rolled my eyes and walked over to bradley and rubbed my head into his neck to reassure him and max everything is okay.

I grabbed my clothes that I have been carrying in my mouth and shifted behind a tree.

I came out and stood next to bradley.

Max looked completely lost.

"Max this is my mate bradley. bradley this is my guard max." I explained.

Bradley stopped growling but the stare he was giving him wasn't going to.

Max nodded his head and turned back and started walking away. I think to give us some alone time.

'You okay?' I mind linked him to make sure.

'Ya! go have fun with your mate!' he said excitedly.

I smiled. Max is my best friend and I love him to death.

I shifted back into my wolf and grabbed my clothes in my mouth as we took off running. I followed him until I wasn't sure where we were exactly.

We ended at this little pond. Brad shifted into his human self and I closed my eyes. I could here him chuckling but then I heard a splash.

I looked up quickly and saw him smirking while he was floating in the water.

I walked behind a tree and shifted but stayed behind it so he couldn't see me naked.

I popped my head out and looked at him curiously.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Swimming." he said but paused.

"Jump in with me." he said biting his lip.

I gave him a questioning look. "I don't have a bathing suit." I said.

"You don't need one." he said with a smug smile.

My mouth dropped open. "I'm naked!" I whispered yelled.

"So? I'm going to see you naked sooner or later."

My faced turned a deep red as he started laughing.

"Close your eyes." I demanded.

He sighed and closed his eyes as I tip toed over to the water. I quickly jumped in so he couldn't have a sneak peak.

I almost screamed. the water was really cold! after this I'm going to get some hot chocolate and it's the middle of summer! but who cares.

"That was a big splash." he said swimming towards me. my eyes popped out of my head as I swam away.

"Don't be like that." he said. I looked over and his eyes were getting darker and I started laughing.

I couldn't go anywhere because I was at the back of the pond. I looked side to side to see if I had a chance.

Bradley was coming closer so I jumped to my left but he only ended up catching.

I started laughing really hard at my attempt to shoot in the dark.

Bradley pulled me so our chest were touching which made my face turn a deep red and his eyes turn into a dark blue.

He quickly leaned in and it all turned into a deep heated kiss.

Sparks were flying EVERYWHERE and I was trying so hard not to let my wolf take control. I think bradley had no problem letting his. I laughed at the thought of that.

I needed a breath so I pulled away and we rested our forehead against each other.

"I love you so much." he said kissing my collar bone.

"I love you more." I said smiling.

"I love you most." he said when he started kissing me were marks are usually made.

He pulled away and looked at me with pleading eyes.

Should I let him mark me?

I don't know..

I nodded my head knowing that I would be happy of he did.

The biggest smile took over his face as he kissed my lips and then licked them while he looked at my neck.

He leaned down and licked and sucked on it.

A second later I felt sharpness going into me but it was later turned into pleasure.

He pulled away and smiled once he saw the mark on me.

"What does it say?" I asked.

"B+H with two wolves making a heart shape around it." he said still smiling.

I gasped. It sounds so beautiful! I can't wait to see it.

"Can I mark you?" I asked him.

He smiled and tilted his head.

I leaned down and kissed his neck.

Slowly my canines came out and I marked him.

Once I pulled away I quickly kissed his marked and looked at it.

It looked like it mine and it was beautiful.