Chapter 7

"Yes we do. I won't let anyone hurt you. My pack won't and you know yours won't. That was a long time ago." he said after he kissed my forehead. "Please just give us a chance." He finished.

"Bradley.. I just..." I cut myself off not sure how to explain.

"Just say yes." he said as he kissed me.

His lips were soft and smooth and once he left I could feel the tingles were his lips used to be.

"Yes." I whispered while leaning into him.

I heard him sigh of relief.

But then I remember one thing.. I'm Luna!!

I pulled away quickly and leaned by back against the wall. He walked towards me and put his hands on the wall next to my left and right side of my head.

He's not going to get me just yet.

I looked in his eyes and they were getting darker by the minute as he leaned in and let out a low lustful growl.

I bit my lip trying to not let my wolf out of control but it was getting hard.

I'm put my hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away.

His eyes went to their normal color and they gave me a look of confusion.

"I thought you said yes?" he questioned.

"I did. There is just something I need to discuss with you." I said crossing my arms, being serious now. I leaned back into the wall and raised my eyebrows.

"Why did you not tell me I was Luna?!" I asked raising my voice just a little bit.

"I didn't want you to freak out, I wanted to make sure you were ready." he said.

"You think I wasn't ready?" I asked a little hurt.

"No! I mean, I didn't want you to freak out."

"I wouldn't freak out. I'm not freaking out now."

He started to smile and crossed his arms as he lifted his eyebrows in a questioning way.

"Really?" He finally said.

I stayed silent as a smile started to form on my lips.

"Whatever I'll see you tomorrow." I said I turned around and walked out the door before he could say anything.

"So how did it go?" The one lady I spoke to said as I came down the stairs.

"Great. Thank you for helping me." I said giving her a smile.

"Your welcome Luna." She said as she continued to sweep.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Isabel." she said returning the smile.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Harper." I said giving out my hand to shake.

"Pleasure is mine Luna."

"I'll see you tomorrow Isabel." I said as I walked outside.

She isn't to bad. She seems nice.

I hid behind a tree and stripped off my clothes so I can shift. Once I did I grabbed my clothes in my mouth and ran off home.

The coolness of the autumn air blew through my white fur as I ran pass trees back home.

Am I truly ready for a mate?

Sense I accepted him.. what will happen now?

Nothing bad right?

I'm worried.