The Visitor

Racheal Point of View: 

I let out a sigh as I push the door open and saw the teacher look at me. I gave them a small wave and awkwardly giggled.

"Suprise!" I said happily, with a big grin. "What a coincidence that the bell beat me to class."

They raised a brow at me, giving me a disbelief look. 

Awkwardly, I wave at them again before taking a seat next to Sam. I look over at Sam, but her eyes remain at the front. Jeez, this reminds me of the first time I try to talk to her. I nudge Sam with my elbow, and she didn't turn around as a normal person would. Instead, she moved her chair away from me. 

"Hey, Sam," I whisper under my breath and glance at her. Her eyes remain at the front, and I let out a puff. Oh my lord, do I need to be pin on the Smartboard to get her attention?

I lift my hand to reach for her, but the teacher calls me out.

"Ms. McCracken, I hope you are not cracking in my class," They said in a joking manner, but their grin says something else. "And let me remind you, you have missing assignments and lately..."

Their words faded out as my mind occupied with the words they said.

"Ms. McCracken, I hope you're not cracking..."

I was born to take on my dad's surname, and I never thought it was a big deal. Until I was in middle school when people thought I was on crack because of my last name. It didn't affect me that much because I would flick them off or act like I was actually on crack. That didn't end well when my parents thought I was crack and got in trouble with the principal. I-

"Sir," a cold tone breaking my thoughts, and I know it's Sam.

I didn't realize that I was looking down, so I look up at Sam. Her eyes now remain on our teacher with a stern yet bored look in her eyes.

"This conversation is between Ms. McCracken and you alone, and her name is Racheal McCracken," Sam took a deep breath before continuing. "McCracken is pronounced as m uh k k r a k e n, not McCracken. Creating a connection to crack due to her last name is inappropriate and unprofessional. Also, the proper way to say crack is drugs." 

The teacher looks at her with widening eyes and a gaping mouth. Yes, take that dickhead. I smile softly at Sam and thank her.

"Thank you," I say softly, but her eyes remain at the front. After a moment of silence in the classroom, and some students whisper to each other.

"You still talk too much," Sam whispered back but tilting her head to face me. Our eyes made contact, and I could tell her eyes soften. My smile remains on my face when she looks away, and the feeling inside of me brought warmth and relaxation.

Class is over...

"Sam," I call out for her as she leaves the room. "Wait!"

I ran toward her side, "Sam-"

"Your girlfriend is waiting," She interrupts me before turning to a corner. I look at Hannah, who's looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"Baby," She rushes towards me and pulls me into her arms. "Are you okay? I heard what happened, let me talk to"

I press my lips against hers to shut her up, "No, it's already taken care of."

Hannah looks at me confused, "What do you mean?"

"It's already taken care of," I repeated, looking at her. I took her hands in mine and walk the opposite corner that Sam went. She's truly an ass, but she's amazing too. And, of course, my obsession with her nice ass. However, I realized that there was a scratch on Sam's face earlier. It was small but noticeable if you take a look at it. I wonder why Sam hasn't been at school for those past days and then showed up as nothing happened.

"Baby, who took care of it?" Hannah asks again, tugging my arms. "Also, why are you smiling like a creep?"

"Huh?" I look at her confused, "Creep?"

She rolls her eyes, annoyed, "Why don't you tell me who took care of it, and I'll tell you why you look like a creep for a moment."

Wait, what did she just say?

"Pardon me?" I say, staring at her.

Hannah looks at me and bites her lips, "Sorry, I didn't mean it the harsh way. I want to be the one who protects you, and you were staring into space smiling softly." 

I glare at her in anger and disappointment, "That was out of the line Hannah, especially calling me a creep. Also, I told you that the issue is taken care of, so why can't you let it go?"

Her grip in my palm tightens and pulls me into the bathroom with her. Then into the stall, and lock us in there. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I question her, laying my hands on her chest.

Her hazel eyes look into mine, and I look at her eyes to her thin lips. I could feel her heartbeat under my palms, "Ha-"

"Baby," Hannah said loudly, her voice echo throughout the room. "Why are you calling me Hannah?"

"Cause that's your name?" I whisper, "Did you forgot your name?"

"Did you forgot you're mine?" She snarls at me and grabs me by my hips, pulling me close to her. "You're mine." 

I close my eyes, feeling my throat tightens and my breathing getting faster. Damn it, these kinds of things turn me on. But this doesn't feel right, making me feel nervous and awkward.

I open my eyes again, "Baby, I am yours. I am fine, okay?"

Hannah nods, but her hands remain at my hips. 

"Are you free this evening?" She asks quietly. I felt her hands left my hips before putting them on my ass. Oh great, not this, again.

"Excuse me, Ha-baby," I grunt as I push her away from me. "I'm not free this evening because I need to finish my assignments. Also, I'm falling behind, okay?"

"Fine," She says, and taking my hands leading me out of the stall. "I'm going to drop you off at your class."

"Thanks," I reply, walking side by side with her.

"Recall this memory?" Hannah says, "When you were new, and I show you around the school." 

"Yeah"

"When I first lay my eyes on you, I knew right away that you were the one," She says, kissing me. 

"You're mine, and I love it."