Questions & Answers

Alrighty! Lately, I've been receiving a ton of questions...(not complaining)...anyways, if you have any questions. Leave it in the comment section, then I would unpublished this part to answer them. Then I would publish this part with the answers to the questions. 

I don't care what type of questions you're gonna ask, book-related or not, I would answer your questions. 

UPDATES SHOULD BE UP ONCE/TWICE A WEEK 

🤪😐🙂😘

Questions Referring to the Story: 

Question 1:    What made me do this? 

There are many reasons for me to rewrite You Stole My Breath, the main reasons would be; Confusing, rushed, not diverse, and bad. Also, it's just plain out ew, no offense to the young me. First time I wrote this was when I was 12-13 years old, and as I grew older, I realized that there are things that needed to be fixed and want to organize the plot of this story better. Also, the name kinda sucks...too. 

Question 2:    Update in the next 2 hours? 

We will see about that, I've got a pretty busy life in a not so busy city. Therefore, it would also depend on my mood, too. I could try. 

Question 3:     How is the newer version different than the older version? 

New events are being added, some names have been changed, new problems have been added, and change some personalities. Oooohhhh, and also, more diverse. 

Question 4:     What about the second book, (You Stole My Heart)? 

I'm gonna finish editing You Stole My Breath first, then I would edit the second book, too. Will it be different? Yas! 

Question 5:      Did you changed Naomi to Rachael? 

Yup! I changed Naomi to Rachael, Teddy to Mason and changed some of their last names, too. I don't think the last names are important...unless they are. 

Question 6:     What about the COMPLETED You Stole My Breath? The one with the sequel? 

The completed You Stole My Breath was unpublished for edition, however, I plan to add more events to the story and change up the name. 

I am NOT making You Stole My Breath a whole new series, I am just adding new events and changing up the names of the characters. Therefore, I am "editing" You Stole My Breath by adding new events and changing the character's name. 

Question 7:      How are the names being changed? This is confusing!

Naomi Rose = Rachael McCracken

Samantha Wings = Samantha Baltimore 

Hannah Horseman = Hannah Horseman 

Sophie Williams = Sophie Williams 

Teddy (I forgot his last name) = Mason Wiltshire 

Austin James = Austin James 

Sarah (Didn't give her a last name) = Sarah Lowell 

Question 8:        What does YSMB mean? 

It's the abbreviation for You Stole My Breath. 

Anymore questions?