Too Much Confidence

Rachael Point of View:

"I regret taking AP classes already," I whine. "The worst decision ever."

"First year of taking AP classes?" Hannah asks.

"No, I started taking AP classes in my sophomore year," I groan. "I just never learn my lesson, I guess."

"If you need any help, I've got a friend who's smart," She says. "I'm sure they are open to you."

"...what if they aren't?" I ask.

"Then let me help you," Hannah says.

"You take AP classes?" I say.

"No, but I could try..." She mumbles.

"Hella no, you're going to make me fail," I joke. It's true though, my ex-girlfriend tried to help me once because she wants to get into my pants. However, I was trying to finish up my AP Biology work and she offered me a hand. I let her, cause she's my girlfriend at the time. In the end, I got a fucking D on my fucking assignment.

"I could try though," Hannah says.

"We will see about that cause it's AP calculus, anyway, my next class is the gym," I say.

"We're in the same class! Okay, follow me," Hannah says happily.

"Aye, aye, Captain!"

"Aye, aye, Captain?" Hannah teases me, and I roll my eyes.

"Now you better not tell me, I'm too old for Spongbob cause I'm not," I say aggressively, let me watch my shows guys. I love Elsa, don't tell anyone but she deserves a girlfriend.

"Woah, don't need to be aggressive," Hannah laughs. "You're a kid at heart, I like it."

"You're making yourself sounding old," I say. Her face falls in shock and I chuckled, "It's true, a kid at heart? A grandma line."

"Geez, Newbie," Hannah says in annoyance. "I'm not old."

"Sure."

I follow her to the gym, which is the first floor.

"We have to change right?" I ask.

"No, we have sex," Hannah says sarcastically, I chuckle.

"You're hot, I wouldn't miss the chance," I said in confidence.

She looks at me with her jaw drop, I shrug in response.

"No? No, sex? Okay, I'm gonna change then," I say, passing by her and purposely brushing my shoulder against her as I passed her.

I took my t-shirt and shorts before heading to the stalls. You don't change in the stall? Well lucky you, I change in the stall. Why? Because I would like to have my privacy please, even if we are girls. Yeah, leave my skin alone. No need to stare at my body.

There are a couple of girls waiting for the stalls and I join them in the line.

"Are you new?"

I look at the girl to my right, "Are you old?"

Her chocolate eyes look at me confused, "Um...I'm 17 years old?"

I chuckle lightly, "That's not what I mean, but yeah, I'm new to this school."

"Oh!" She softly laughs. "Yeah, I'm an old student. I'm Sarah, and you?"

"Rachael," I say. "You change in the stalls too?"

"Yeah, I don't feel comfortable changing in front of people," Sarah says.

One of the stalls opens and Sarah takes it.

"I'll see you later, Rachael," Sarah says softly.

I nod.

When she enters the stall, another stall opens up and I take it. Well...before I take, I bump into the person.

"You've got eyes for a reason, watch where are you going," They said sternly. I look up to bright cold blue eyes, which they are staring down at me with a little fire within them. Her eyebrows are narrowed in anger, geez chill.

"I'm sorry," I apologize. Her face remains in anger, but her eyes soften a bit. I feel uneasy under her gaze, it's like under an angry mother's eyes. I could feel chills within me.

"Use your eyes next time," She says before leaving me alone.

I watch her walk away, more like I watch her butt as she walks away.

Nice ass, bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Newbie!" Hannah yells across the gym. "I'm open!"

I dribble the basketball as I try to outrun my opponent before throwing the ball to Hannah.

Before I could throw the ball towards Hannah, someone snatches the ball from me.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled in anger. I look at the person who snatched my ball, it's the nice ass, bitch.

Her face remains emotionless as she runs across the gym, our gym teacher separated the males and the females. Why? Because the teacher thinks the girls would play gentle and the boys would play aggressively.

Nice ass, bitch throw the ball through the basketball hoop with ease.

The whistle blows, "Winner of the female basketball team goes to Samantha's team!"

"Fuck no, that bitch snatch the ball out of my hand," I say as I try to catch my breath.

Hannah comes up to my side giving me water, "Here, drink."

I take the water from her and drink the water from it. Yummy. Some of the water has trickled down my chin, so I took the edge of my shirt and wipe the water.

"Man, that was holy water," I say. Hannah smiles, "Holy water?"

"Nevermind, I'm too dirty for it," I joke. "By the way, is her name Samantha?"

I look at the nice ass, bitch, Hannah follows my gaze.

"Y-yeah, s-she's Samantha," Hannah says nervously.

I raise my eyebrows, "Is she really that bitchy?"

Hannah remains silent and I don't want to ask too much because we just knew each other.

I look back at the bitch, she's talking to Sarah, more like Sarah is talking to her and she's only nodding.

My eyes travel from her back to her butt, I say, "She got a nice ass."

Hannah facepalms her face, "Oh my god, you've got too much confidence."

"I hate her bitchy attitude, but her ass is better than her attitude," I smirk. Samantha is a bitch, but hot as hell.

"Geez," Hannah mumbles. "You're going to get along with Austin for sure."

"Austin?"

"A friend of mine."

"Sweet."

The whistle blows again, "Come on, one more game until the class is over."