sleepover with rainbow dash part 3

Rainbow playing with sunset shimmer is toss red ball around to each other while being watched by windy whistle and bow hothoof sitting on the couch.

Rainbow: "not bad squirt. Your really good throwing the ball to me."

Windy: "she look like you when were a baby. Dash."

Bow: "yup."

Sunset spotted book on floor right next to the coffee table so he began crawling over there to grab it and take it back at her spot and look at front book with picture of daring do inside the cave while holding Sapphire idol in her hand then she open the book begin to read on 1st chapter to amaze rainbow dash.

Windy: "that's so cute, she reading daring do book."

Bow take a picture of it with his phone including rainbow dash too then she post it on mystable ,"Squirt first reading daring doo book." In few moments later, she saw lots of comments from the picture of sunset reading daring doo book.

Cloudy kick: "aww."

Spitfire: "that's so adorable, she become like you, dash."

Sliver spoon: "so cute😍."

Diamond tiara: "hi little sunset."

Rarity: "aww that's so cute and adorable, rainbow dash."

Principal celestia: "she reading daring doo book for a first time. That's wonderful."

Gilda: "she become daring doo nerd like u, dash but cute though."

She got a idea to decide to take a selfie with sunset while reading the book then she take a picture and put it on mystable with "I'm so proud of her" words on it. Then got comments on it.

Soarin: "best mother/father ever for you rd."

Pinkie: "aww so cute as a button."

Scootaloo: "awesome picture."

Diamond tiara: "that's so adorable."

Spitfire: "you should bring little sunset to our basketball game against shadowbolts on next Tuesday as our good luck charm."

Misty fly: "yeah."

Fleetfoot: "do it, do it."

Applejack: "that's mah favorite two people ever. 😍😍😍"

Rainbow look up at the clock to be 9:30 pm and look at sunset still reading the book, "okay squirt, bedtime." Sunset grab the book mark on chapter 2 page and closed it to amaze the dash family.

Windy: "she got it from you, honey."

Rainbow: "that's my girl."

She grab sunset shimmer from the floor to her arms begin walk up to the stairs towards her bedroom. She then put sunset in her crib and grab pink blanket to cover sunset shimmer while holding super moose in her hands and begin go to sleep.

Rainbow: "good night squirt, I love you."

She turn off the light of her bedroom begins walk to the bathroom with the lights on and begin to brush her teeth bit then she wipe her face with a towel exit the bathroom with the lights off heading back to her bedroom with sunset shimmer. She put her phone in the charger on the nightstand and get in the covers about go to sleep there a message bing from her phone and she opened up to see the picture of her girlfriend with bedroom eyes and lovely smile  holding her breasts up with one arm in her bedroom with the message on the bottom.

Applejack: "yer getting your award on Saturday night for take care sunset shimmer. ❤❤❤"

Rainbow dash got sly grin on her face to that the picture of applejack and put her phone back on the nightstand then she began closed her eyes and go to sleep.

[New chapter is out]