meet adagio dazzle

Applejack sitting on the bleachers with her girlfriend waiting for babysitter comes to meet them in person.

Rainbow turn at her girlfriend with nervous look while cross her arms under the breasts and said, "what's wrong babe? You seem nervous lately."

Applejack: "ah'm nervous to meet babysitter in person. What if she not good to my little apple seed."

Rainbow: "we don't know yet, honey."

"Hey."

They spotted woman has light brilliant gold skin with moderate gamboge eyes and luminous vivid orange with brilliant yellow streaks wrapped in a ponytail with a Violet spiky ponytail holder. She wearing indigo regular shirt, jeans pants, and sneakers. Got red jewel necklace around her neck. She walked up to rainbow and applejack.

Applejack: "you're adagio dazzle that ah message you on mystable."

Adagio: "yup, you need a babysitter for your daughter named sunset shimmer. That's correct."

Rainbow: "yeah. You might us become crazy so don't laugh about it. So you see ms. Dazzle, me and my other friends blasted rainbow at sunset shimmer in her demon self back into her regular form but turn into a baby because she's from equestria but not any more, she skip her lesson from princess celestia."

Adagio: "really, besides me and my sisters are from equestria too as a sirens."

Both girls become shock about adagio and her sisters are from equestria too but how so rainbow said to adagio of confused, "did you and your sisters come out from the mirror too like sunset shimmer and princess twilight sparkle did."

Adagio: "well we're banished from equestria by pony wizard named starswirl the bearded because we singing to drain friendship from everyponies to cause fighting each other but not anymore we use our singing for good to everyone."

Rainbow: "that's good. Besides me and applejack won't tell our friends and everyone from chs about it."

Adagio: "sounds good."

Applejack: "so you and your sisters really good for children."

Adagio: "yup, since 1994. Besides we're immortal."

Rainbow: "did you drink alcohol and smoke in front of children while doing babysitting."

Adagio: "not at all."

Applejack: "splendid, your perfect babysitter for my little apple on next Monday after it through Friday in the morning at 7:00 am-4:30 pm. How's that sound." "We're pay you 20 dollars."

Adagio: "that's sound good to me."

Then suddenly old time bathing suit with white stripes. The sleeves and legs of the garment act as his limbs. He has two round eyes located on the chest of the swimsuit, and below that a big mouth with blocky teeth.

He just walked passed them and saying, "nang-nang-nang-nang

He just walked passed them and saying, "nang-nang-nang-nang." Applejack become confused and said to them, "well, that's was excepted to see that."

Adagio: "yup."

Rainbow: "you said it babe."

[New chapter is out for this story]