chat with rainbow dash

1st period almost over with applejack at girls restroom to use the toilet for a bit and excited to unite with sunset shimmer for 2nd period. She taking care sunset shimmer as her daughter sometime and flush the toilet exit the stall towards the sink to wash her hands and look herself in the mirror to see her breasts is swollen inside her cowgirl shirt.

Applejack: "(thought) wow, my breasts became double d size from breastfeeding sunset shimmer for 3 days."

She grab her breasts with her hands to squeeze it and hear moan from her but she like it and stop.

Rainbow enter the girls restroom to see applejack stare at herself in the mirror with double d breasts size cups.

Rainbow: "hey aj."

She look at rainbow who walked towards her with smile on her face.

Applejack: "hey rainbow, how you doing."

Rainbow: "doing great and how's sunset shimmer doing."

Applejack: "she doing great and she with tennis match at mr. Doodle room."

rainbow: "she babysitting her."

Applejack: "yeah, I will see her at 2nd period."

Rainbow: "that's good and still waiting for princess find spell for returning sunset into normal self."

Applejack: "yeah."

Rainbow: "you got any plans on Friday."

Applejack: "no, why you ask rainbow?"

Rainbow: "I'm taking you to movies at the mall on Friday because you need taking a break to take care of sunset."

Applejack: "sure, pick me up at mah house at 7:30 pm."

Rainbow: "you got it."

Applejack: "see you there then."

She walked pass rainbow dash towards the door to the corridor heading back to mr. Hard hat wood shop class.

Rainbow: "awesome, I'm going on a date with applejack on Friday."

Meanwhile at golden oak library in ponyville at equestria with twilight and spike finding a spell inside the books for returning sunset shimmer into her normal self.

Spike: "finding anything in the book twi."

Twilight: "no spike, we can't find a book at canterlot library, Crystal empire, princess celestia library and now here but see anything about a spell turn into normal self."

Spike became sad on his face and said,"that's mean sunset shimmer stay as a baby to become teenager."

Twilight: "I believe so spike and she can't remember anything with the rainbow blast on her when to become teenager."

Spike: "that's sucks."

Twilight give spike a hug for failing their friends at the human world and owlicious join them in a hug too.

[New chapter is out tonight]

Baby sunset shimmer vol. 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara