sleepover with rainbow dash part 1

Rainbow: "one more bite squirt."

She offered sunset with carrot mash on a spoon while she sitting a baby high chair then she ate it from the spoon and swallow it but little bit mess of carrot mash on the right cheek. Rainbow wearing blue tank top and blue sleeping pants.

Rainbow: "good job squirt."

She wash the cheek with a wash cloth and pick her up from high chair to in her arms gently towards the living room from the kitchen to put her inside the play pin with super moose doll and other baby toys. She turn on the tv and change the channel to blue clue & you on nick jr.

Rainbow: "play with your toys very quiet while I doing my homework  and after that I take you at my room to taking a nap. Sound good."

She nodded her head to rainbow agreement.

Rainbow: "that's my girl."

She begin working with her homework on the couch while sunset shimmer playing with her toys and watching tv then suddenly tank the turtle show up to look at sunset to stare at him including sunset too.

Sunset: "tanky."

She patted on his head very gently with super moose and rainbow dash watching them.

Super moose: (whisper) aww that's so cute."

Rainbow: "you and tank become friends already that's sweet."

She take a picture of sunset shimmer and tank with her phone real quick then send it to applejack and the girls in school. It's a good thing their phones is on silent with interrupt the teachers during class.

[New chapter is out for today]