stay home with little Phoenix part 2

She got done washing the dishes in the kitchen towards the living room to get sunset for nap time.

Applejack: "ready hon."

She nodded her head to applejack."

Applejack: "let's go than."

She grab sunset from the play pin and put her arms gently to about go to upstairs towards sunset shimmer bedroom.

"Knock, knock, knock."

Applejack: "who that's?"

She went to the door and opened it with one hand to see rainbow dash standing at the front porch.

Applejack: "rainbow dash? What are you doing here?"

Rainbow: "principal celestia sent me here to help you with sunset."

Applejack: "that's wonderful, come on in."

She let rainbow dash inside the house towards the living room to sit down on the couch and grab the remote to channel to American dad on tbs with the volume down a bit.

Applejack: "ah will join you rainbow before taking this little phoenix to her bedroom to take a nap."

Rainbow: "sure."

Applejack take sunset shimmer upstairs to her bedroom but first she put her down on changing station to change her diaper real quick into clean diaper and put dirty diaper inside trash can next to changing station.

Applejack: "done."

She put sunset shimmer inside the baby crib and put a blanket on her then turn on night light lamp on the night stand.

Applejack: "sweet dreams hon. Ah wake you up at 2:00 pm."

Sunset closed her eyes and goes to sleep while applejack give her tender kiss on the forehead. She exit the bedroom with the door closed a bit and heading down stairs to the living room to sit down with rainbow dash.

Rainbow: "wow, you really good to take care of sunset.'

Applejack: "yeah."

She stare double d breasts inside the tanktop and look up at applejack with bedroom eyes and lovely smile.

Applejack: "you like something to see dashie."

Rainbow: "yup I like it very much."

Applejack: "you wanna spent a night with me tonight."

Rainbow: "sure, I'll get my clothes at my house after this."

Applejack: "good."

She kiss applejack on the lips and put her hand on the right breast to squeeze it and hear moan from applejack. They separate to each other to breathe and look each other.

Applejack: "I love you sugarcube."

Rainbow: "you too applejack."

Applejack: "having fun with this apples on the bed at my soundproof bedroom tonight."

she stare at applejack breasts just swinging around inside the tanktop while she moving them.

Rainbow: "aww yeah."

[New chapter is out today]