sleepover with rainbow dash part 2

Rainbow got done with her homework and its time take sunset shimmer to upstairs take a nap at her bedroom. She began get up on the couch about walk towards sunset inside the play pin and heard door bell ring.

Rainbow: "who that's at the door?'

She walked to the door and grab the knob to open it really wide to reveal applejack with warm smile on her face.

Rainbow: "hey babe. Come on in."

She let her girlfriend inside the house towards the living room to see sunset playing her toys inside the play pin and she look up at her mother, "mama."

Applejack: "how you doing pumpkin. Did you behave to rainbow dash lately."

Sunset: "uh-huh."

Applejack: "that's mah girl."

She pick up sunset from the play pin to her arms and begin to smell something inside the diaper with her nose.

Applejack: "ah think someone need a diaper change before taking a nap."

Rainbow: "her diapers and baby whips at my room."

Applejack: "thanks dashie. Oh she got a baby crib over there too."

She give thumbs up to her while winking so applejack grab super moose from the play pin and begin walking upstairs towards rainbow dash bedroom to change sunset shimmer diaper then after that put her in a baby crib for a nap while rainbow sitting on the couch watching american dad on tbs with tank.

Rainbow: "taking squirt is going to be easy tonight am I right tank."

Tank nodded his head with rainbow dash agreement and applejack is back to the living room from rainbow dash bedroom at upstairs to begin sitting on the couch with rainbow dash.

Rainbow: "you're awesome and great mother to sunset shimmer."

Applejack: "thanks dash. You wanna to be father figure to sunset shimmer after all you taking care of little phoenix as a father/mother."

Rainbow with pride smile on her face to hear that, "of course babe. This weekend we take squirt to the wwe live inside of iron will freedom hall to watch wrestling."

Applejack: "of course dashie."

Their face move closer for a kiss on the lips with their eyes closed for one minute.

[New chapter is out for this story tonight]