the idea

Next morning applejack and rest of the girls at the hallway towards their class in first period. They spotted flash sentry walking in the hallway towards them with his girlfriend cherry crash by his side.

Flash: "good morning girls."

Cherry: "what's up."

Applejack with warm smile, "morning you two."

Flash: "how's sunset shimmer doing."

Rainbow: "my mom babysitting her while we're in school."

Cherry crash: "that's nice for your mom babysitting little shimmer but you two need babysitter sometime while your parents going to work and you girls going to school."

Applejack: "good idea sugarcube."

Cherry handed a filer from inside her backpack to applejack for look at.

You need someone to watch over your kids. But don't worry adagio dazzling and sisters babysitting service will babysit your kids while you out. We work doing morning or night but we not work at midnight.

It's free

Just message me or my sisters on mystable.

Applejack and rainbow dash love that idea about one of sisters babysitting sunset shimmer.

Rarity: "that's wonderful idea you two."

Fluttershy: "yeah."

Pinkie pie: "yup, after you and her family take sunset shimmer to meet your whole family at appleloosa on Monday through Thursday. You should meet one of them during after school, aj."

Applejack: "ah will."

[New chapter is out for this story]