applejack meet r-truth

Applejack walking in the corridor to see tennis match is coming towards her while holding small black bag and baby carrier with sunset shimmer inside.

Applejack: "hey tennis, did sunset shimmer behave to you."

Tennis match: "good as gold without crying and whining."

Applejack: "that's great."

She unbuckle sunset shimmer from the seat inside the carrier to see her with warm smile.

Applejack: "good job hon."

Sunset shimmer give applejack on the right cheek a hug with everyone watching them in the corridor.

Blueberry: "aww that's so adorable."

Scribble dee: "yeah."

Photo finish: "that will be on my picture."

New voice: "aww that's so adorable."

They turned around to see r-truth standing there while holding 24/7 title over his shoulder to surprise the students.

All: "r-truth!?"

R-truth: "that's right."

Flash: "what are you doing here?"

R-truth: "because there wwe raw live tour at canterlot city stadium on Saturday noon at 7:00 pm."

Teddy: "oh."

He grab something inside his pocket and pulls out to reveal two tickets and backstage pass then give it to applejack.

Applejack: "this is for me and rainbow dash because she love wwe."

R-truth: "that's right and toddlers price is free. I am right little Jimmy."

Heath: "little Jimmy rules."

Bulk: "YEAH!"

Applejack: "that's wonderful thanks sugarcube."

R-truth: "no problem."

But something roll up under him to the floor not other than bo Dallas with ref john cone begin to count.

John cone: "1,2,3." "Winner."

Bo dallas grab the 24/7 title from the floor and start running towards the entrance. R-truth got up from the floor to shock bo dallas got his title.

R-truth: "my baby."

R-truth and ref chasing bo dallas exit the school towards the city to make sunset shimmer giggles.

Applejack: "when 2nd period over. You and me head back home to feed you."

Sunset nodded her head.

Tennis: "principal celestia let you leave school early to care sunset shimmer?"

Applejack: "yeah."

Flash: "that's good."

[New chapter is out tonight]