sunset shimmer surprise

1st class is over with pinkie pie who small black bag on her shoulder and rarity who holding sunset shimmer in her arms while super moose in her arms who stay stuff just walking in the corridor to meet applejack and the girls.

Applejack: "hey girls, did little Phoenix behave at class today?"

Rarity: "good as gold."

Fluttershy: "that's nice."

Rainbow: "perfect."

She grab her from rarity to her arms gently with warm smile on her face, "good job squirt, oh I got a surprise for you."

Sunset got confused look on her face at rainbow with a surprise.

Rainbow: "you going to spent a night with me at my house tonight though Thursday and it's good for you."

Sunset got huge smile on her face and begin to giggle for a surprise.

Hoops: "awww my heart can't take it to hear a giggle from her."

His brothers nodded their heads with their brother agreement.

Applejack: "and her mom will babysit you while we're in school. Oh you going with rainbow dash at 2nd period in mr. Whoove class and heading to her house after that because mommy going to her work at the mall."

Sunset begin to giggle again love that idea.

Snips begin whisper in snail ear, "let ask applejack, if we can babysit sunset shimmer on Friday."

Snail: "are you wacko, snips."

Snips: "no that's wacko over there."

Wacko warner got huge sandwich on his hand that reach in the ceiling and begin open his mouth really wide to ate whole sandwich and burp really loud in the corridor a bit.

Wacko: "excuse me."

Trixie pull out a score card to be 100 to show him.

Wacko: "neat."

Rainbow: "we'll heading to mr. Whooves class."

Rarity handed small black bag to rainbow dash and she give applejack a quick kiss on the lips.

Rainbow: "I'll see you later at my house during 3rd period."

Applejack: "you too."

She look at her daughter in rainbow dash arms with warm smile on her face, "ah come to see you at rainbow dash house before ah go to work."

Sunset begin to smile and nodded her head at her mother plan.

Applejack: "that's mah girl."

[New chapter is out]