welcome super moose

Applejack and the girls eating their breakfast in the cafeteria. She feeding sunset with carrot mush while sitting on her lip.

Rarity: "hey darling it's okay with you, we take sunset shimmer at mr. Clover physic algebra part 1."

Applejack: "well I don't know."

Pinkie: "come on applejack, pretty please with a cherry on top."

Applejack: "fine."

Both: "yay."

After they ate breakfast and exit the cafeteria towards their 1st period classes and applejack handed sunset shimmer to rarity including small black bag to pinkie pie.

Rarity: "don't worry we take care of her."

Pinkie: "I babysit a lot of kids during the weekends."

Applejack: "okay, she need her diaper change at 9:00 am and her toys inside the bag to play."

Pinkie: "you got aj."

She give her daughter a tender kiss on the forehead and say's, "ah see you at 2nd period okay sweetie so behave to your aunt rarity and aunt pinkie pie."

She nodded her head to her mother.

Applejack: "that's mah girl."

Rainbow: "see ya squirt."

They bid farewell the rest of the girls towards their class from 2nd block to Went inside mr. Clover class. Pinkie open it the bag to pull out small blanket and put it on the floor next to her desk at end of the wall then rarity put sunset shimmer down on the blanket while pinkie put sunset toys with her to play.

Cloudy kicks: "morning cutie."

Cherry crash: "hey sweetie pie."

Gilda: "what's up little squirt."

Lighting dust: "how it's going sunset."

Octavia pull out Super moose doll from her bag to give it to sunset shimmer as a gift.

Rarity: "thanks Octavia."

Octavia: "no problem rarity."

In few minutes later, everyone doing their work at the desks. sunset shimmer stare at her new gift from her aunt Octavia and so she closed her eyes and put her hand forward at super moose with red glowing aura inside her hand to make super moose glow a bit and stop. He begin to blink two times and to stare sunset shimmer with warm smile while standing up.

Super moose: "hello little girl, I am super moose. Come on let's play together."

Everyone stop working to stare at living toy doll with sunset shimmer.

Normal Norman: "did that toy come alive?"

Lighting dust: "I believe so dude."

Sunset shimmer give her doll a hug to make the class goes d'awww reaction.

Rarity: "I believe that sunset shimmer need a friend to play with her during class time."

Mr. Clover: "I believe so."

Pinkie pie: "don't tell applejack and rainbow dash about this."

Super moose: "agreed."

Sunset sneeze a bit with invisible red sparkles a bit and disappear.

Super moose: "blessed you kid."

At norrisville high school, randy and Howard stare at godpigeon on their table in science class.

Howard: "what the juice he come from?"

Randy: "beats me dude but he kinda old and fat pigeon."

Godpigeon face forward at the chalk board for 2 second and turn at them with scared face.

Randy: "aaaahhh!"

Howard: "aaahhh!"

Bucky: "aaahhh!"

Trio scream and fall down from her table to the floor while godpigeon fly away from the open window to outside from science class.

Flute girl: "man, he scary for a pigeon."

Bash: "yup."

[New chapter is out]