stay home with little Phoenix part 1

Applejack at the kitchen to feed sunset shimmer with apple sauce on a spoon while sitting a booster seat. Applejack wore short orange midriff tanktop and green sleeping pants with apples on it.

Applejack: "one more bite hon."

She grab apple sauce inside the spoon and pull it out then she swallow it with little bit of apple sauce on her right cheek.

Applejack: "good job sweetheart."

She wipe off apple sauce on the cheek with baby wipe then throw it inside the trash. She grab sunset from the booster seat towards the living room to put her inside the play pin with the toys. Applejack grab the remote from the table to the channel to paw patrol on nick jr.

Applejack: "play with your toys while ah washing the dishes a bit in the kitchen then ah take you to your room to change your diaper before taking a nap. Sound good."

She nodded her head to applejack.

Applejack: "that's my girl."

She turn at winona and say's, "keep a eyes on her."

Winona begin with friendly bark at applejack.

Applejack: "thanks girl."

She towards the kitchen to wash the dishes while her dog keep a eyes on sunset inside the play pin just playing her toys. She look at Winona with warm smile on her face and she begins to say her first word to Winona.

Sunset: "doggy."

She patted Winona head for one second and back continue playing with her toys while watching paw patrol on the TV. She giggled to see Marshall rolling like a bowling ball and crashed to his friends inside the elevator.

[New chapter is out tonight]