-just so you know-

I thought I'd tell you the original ending that I planned while I was still writing the previous book in the series just to give you something to chew on while you wait :) I will write it here as if it was a chapter but IT IS NOT THE OFFICIAL ENDING.

I

REPEAT

AGAIN

THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL ENDING ANYMORE, I JUST WANT TO SHARE THE FIRST ENDING I THOUGHT OFF FOR THIS BOOK!!!

Now that I am sure no one will get confused here we go a little story to enjoy.... Not really >:)

Context: Something went wrong, there was a fight that Quinn was not there for to help Eli with.

Quinn's pov:

I ran through the forest, heart pounding in fear.

No matter how I zipped around I couldn't find her.

"ELI WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled in my phone again but there was now answer, she had called several times and I missed it, how stupid can I be?!

"Eli!!" I yelled until I found her.

I dropped my phone.

"No!" I ran over but I knew already there was nothing to be done, she was gone, I could see the grass stained red under her through a hole in her chest.... I knew people were out for revenge from my father's old pack but I never thought they could get to her.... And all because I didn't answer my phone in time...

"Eli." I whispered, heart breaking all over again, I can't do this again.... I CAN'T.

"Quinn." I heard my second conscious' voice, it was still Bea's voice I knew it but I couldn't recognize it I was so hurt, it was just a monotone buzz in my brain as my senses shut down.

"I-I'm not losing another one." I whispered, putting my one hand on the back of my head and grabbed my head while caressing Eli's bloody face.

I grabbed a stone and scratched deep cuts into my arm, ripped my shirt and did the same on my stomach, the cuts forming into letters.

"I am sorry." I whispered, not knowing who I was saying it too as tears clouded my vision as I grabbed the back of my head and put the other under my chin, I was sorry but who am I talking too? Myself? Eli? My moms? My sister? Brother? Friends? No one? Everyone? It doesn't matter.... I am just sorry.

I took a deep breath and smiled at the peaceful body.

"See you soon my love."

And I jerked my hand up.

Alexis' pov:

I was up and out before Max could stop me, feeling something horrible happen through the family bond.

I ran, knowing one of my child was severely hurt.

And I soon found which it was.

I ran over to her head and grabbed it, ready to fix her up since it was possible and I wouldn't let her die and was ready to run after the one that did this but stopped myself from doing, bloody words written on her body in cuts.

'Don't bring me back, not without her.'

I dropped to my knees, chocking up as I hugged her head, she.... She did this herself, after all these years I thought she'd finally got better and this happened!!.... She chose to stay with her.... No matter how selfish I am I cannot do this to her.... Not now that she found love again.

I laid her head near her neck without fixing and bringing her back and zipped away for a lighter.

With a heavy heart I worked to make a leaves pile over to two bodies of two girls I loved with all my heart that I failed.... I failed to protect them and even if my heart screamed at me to let myself be selfish I knew she'd never forgive me if I saved her life and didn't let her go with Eli, I am 5000 or more even 8000 and yet I feel like a little helpless child.

"I am sorry.... I hope you'll be happy with her." I whispered, taking a deep sigh to keep the tears at bay and flicked the lit lighter onto the pile as, after all, my people can only be killed forever by fire....

I couldn't hold my tears as I saw the flames grow and grow, soon loudly sobbing on my knees even if I knew this is what she wanted.

"I am sorry.... Both of you." I sobbed.

As time passed the pain didn't heal, every time I lose someone it always remains the same, I just learn how to live with it.... I still have others I need to look after and help and others are here for me but everyone, from Haral to Quinn will forever hurt to lose as I am bound to live and not forget.

"I hope you are both happy now." I smiled sadly at the sky, somehow knowing deep inside, that they were happy somewhere in the world, somehow and somewhere, their souls together again.