-2-

Age: 0

Quinn's pov:

I used my erasing gift to get into a store and get simple store bought baby milk and a bottle since I didn't know since when Elizabeth hadn't got food.

I found another facet of my presence vanishing powers mom never thought about, at long as I had skin to sink contact with someone they would vanish with me, I'm unsure about if it would work the same way with objects as I just discovered this not long ago and well the baby was already holding my hand so it was easy.

It took me a day to get home so instead of arriving at yesterday noon I arrived at today's noon.

"Jesus Quinn where were...You." Mom almost started yelling in worry before noticing the little bundle in my arms.

"Her parents were killed by a bear, too intoxicated to even fight back, she was alone in the car and a hybrid, knowing the pack the father was from despises hybrids I decided to bring her back." I explained.

Mom stepped closer to look at the sleeping baby in my arms with a smile.

"Her name?"

"Elizabeth, it was written on the back off a picture with her birthday, didn't find anything more."

"Well you could have at least contacted me through the link to tell me you are okay, if it wasn't for your ma I'd have come get you myself."

"Sorry sorry I forgot."

"I am not saying to do this but why did you bring her? I mean you could have dropped her off at a pack that took in hybrids or even a human orphanage."

I shrugged, looking down at the baby girl in my arms.

"I don't know, I really don't, those never even crossed my mind."

'She made you smile, she brought you joy for the first time since my death.'

I sighed and looked down, why oh why did my second consciousness need to take up Bea's persona? Why does it need to haunt me? Just why?

"Well you should get her inside, it is getting colder for the young as winter approaches." I nodded and walked inside.

Alexis' pov:

I smiled to myself with closed eyes as wind blew by and then looked up at the sky, brushing my shoulder length hair out of my face, smile stuck to my face, I know that look you have in your eyes Quinn.

I chuckled to myself and walked off to do my work.

That look is the same I gave Kark when I first saw him as a baby, I helped to raise him and despite us not being mate's I had fallen for him, I can feel this will go down a similar path with you Quinn.

Quinn's pov:

On the inside of our house Mike and Anna were cooing over how cute Elizabeth was before I finally escaped to my room with her.

I sighed..... God my family can be annoying.

'But you will love them forever haha.'

I sat on my bed after setting Elizabeth on the pile of pillows and blanket I made.

I wonder how much of a hybrid she is, depending on which parent she is more like she could or not be able to drink blood, could or not shift and it will also affect her physical strength, endurance, speed and such.

I turned to her as I heard a small noise and well.... Couldn't help but have my lips pull in a ghost of a smile only I knew was there as I looked at her beautiful forest green eyes filled with so much curiosity, they looked like.....

'Like mine.'

I sat closer and brought my hand up to her face and passed a finger on her cheek gently as she looked up at me with her big eyes.

She grabbed my hand and hugged it against her face with a cute giggle, a soft visible smile dawned on my face as I leaned down and kissed her forehead making her giggle more.

"I will keep you safe." I whispered softly a promise I would always carry in my heart, always.

Age: 1

"God taking care of a baby is hard!" Mom laughed when I said that while hitting my head on the table.

"Oh consider yourself lucky we are all helping out here, because I had to deal with you alone."

I huffed while looking up at her, the bowl of baby food flipped on my head with Eli a giggling mess at what she did.

"You little giggle monster." I said tapping her nose which just made her giggle more lifting my mood and sighing softly, I didn't smile in front of others and didn't feel like it still.

'But you do when you are alone with Eli, I'm happy you found someone else then me after so long.'

"Go clean yourself up sis I'll take care of this." Anna said while walking over with a smile, she turned out to look really similar to mom and me but still different looking, the girl blood wolves of this family all were similar, mom was mom, I was more built like my dead monster of a father and Anna was more like mom but slimmer and a bit smaller, her black hair was mid back length and almost always braided, her eyes also red.

Mike was also a similar built to father but a bit more muscular then how I look, more manly, his hair was black and eye red like us girls, his hair was shaved on the side and spiked up with gel on the top.

Since they also only had one gift like mom I could bypass it but they couldn't, sis hated for a while that her eyes worked just like our father's but I did help her out there since my main gift was also his, Mike had ma to help him learn how to use his since they had the same gift even if ma had borrowed it from the true holder of the gift because of her being a Deathless Spirit...... I sometimes wish Spirits could be made from souls that aren't wolves.

'You know that could never work, only the fusion of a wolf and human soul can create a Spirit.'

I stood up and left to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself off and gasped at the image in the mirror before turning around and finding no one.

'Any time you see me it isn't true Quinn and you know that, those are just images your mind creates.'

I did say sometimes I would see Bea despite her not being here, either in her white haired form or her true form, despite knowing she was gone I couldn't help it, trying to touch the lie my mind creates.

I sighed deeply..... I gotta find Eli now.