-24-

Quinn's pov:

"They can't be serious?!" Chloe said fuming, Carly was walking in circles and Eli was asleep.

"Well it turns out they are." I said while looking out the window at the gathering people in the stone bench filled clearing.

"They can't kick you out!"

"Oh they won't and if they do it's their loss."

"How do you know they won't?"

"You'll have to wait, well lets go, they are waiting for me."

I left the house with not much worry since I know at least half the pack agreed with my act so I just need to convince a few more to have 51% agree and I'm good..... Tho I still have the slight worry I will be exiled.

I can't even feel guilty for what I did to my own family because of the situation which lead to me hurting them, that man needed to perish no matter the cost.

I stared ahead of me with my hands in my pockets, ignoring the stares of people no matter if supporting or contrary to it as I walked up to the front.

"So today we gathered to decide on the fate of.... Of my own daughter." Mom sighed, disappointed to need to say this, I crossed my arms over my chest and popped out my left hip as I listened. "Normally the murder of a pack member is automatic but the situation is different than simple pure cold blooded murder and there will be a trial, she will present her facts on the act and everyone will vote by paper if you are agreeing or disagreeing with her act."

There was a mutter that ran through the crowd.

"Don't think I am favoring her because I birthed her, I vote for her exile." Mom looked into my eyes, searching for guilt or something but she sighed and looked away, not finding what she was looking for. I didn't blame her for voting against me, I had already expected my family against me.

"So." I said matter of factually, walking slowly left to right to left as I talked. "I can already see from some of your looks I have people parting with me on this case, that a rapist deserved death so I will mostly address those of you that bear hate and judgement against me so even if I end up kicked out you'll still know my thoughts and why I did this...... Why? Why?! Fucking why?!?! Why are you so angry?! Hypocrites!!.... Yeah hypocrites, you all heard of this dangerous drug that makes a werewolf lose their wolf for a while and comply to everything, some of you even had a loved one, a child, a friend that suffered the same fate as my mate, some of you that wish me gone also wish to be able to find who hurt the ones you love, isn't exactly how I acted? Only difference is that I found the rapist and not you.... If you think you'd just be able to look at the man or woman that drugged and raped your love one and not be overcome with anger you are hypocrites, I planned to first bring him to justice but when I saw his face there in front of me I just wanted him to die to pay for the lifelong scar he left on the person I love the most in this world, he needed to die to bring closure...... So think about what you would do, the pain said drug caused you, think about it.... I wouldn't be the only murderer standing here if you were to find the one responsible for your pain heck humans murderer each other for the same exact cause so how much of a monster am I really?"

Silence, that's what greeted me, I could say more but I will not.

"Well.... Time for the vote, each one of you present has been given a piece of paper, write your name on it and throw it in one of the buckets at my feet, the blue on is no the exile, white is for a neural voice and the black is yes to the exile." Mom said.

I stood off to the side as I watched people throw as much in the black as in the blue and white it seemed. ma, mom, Anna and Derek voted for the exile, Mike, Carly, Chloe and Hans voted for me to stay, Mars, Nico, Jeffy were neutral.

It took at least half an hour until everyone finally came to a decision and put their votes in a bucket and it took just as long for mom to count the paper pieces.

"So the vote has finished." She said calmly, looking at the paper with the results on it. "Quinn you do not regret your actions right?"

"No, I would do it over and over again if it meant to save the one I love from living with the knowledge the person that hurt her still walks and breaths on this earth, fearing to go outside in case they were to meet again."

"Very well.... Quinn...." The atmosphere was tense, really tense "You are--"