-14-

Eli's pov:

I don't really know what to say really.

Quinn zipped away from my room and disappeared.

Instead of daydreaming about that kiss I went to the library in the pack to read upon a few things, if Quinn won't talk to me I will see what I can find in books.

I was there maybe for a few hours before I found something worthwhile.

I was sucked deep in the world the book created, it was a simple book of archives but I was reading about the big war of 164 years ago which opposed this pack to another, Alexis being the only blood wolf in the pack at the moment and the opposing enemy was another blood wolf called Cain.

I also found out there was a second war twenty-five years after the first one with Quinn and the twins present at that time but the twins were just little kids.

I was frustrated because this second war was way less described then the other, like it was made on purpose to leave parts out so my plans on learning more about Quinn through books fell in the water.

I sighed, knowing I mostly wasted my time here, maybe I should try to find her again despite not wanting to bother her right now.... Fuck it.

I searched around the village in the places she was most likely to be, she wasn't on the shore so one last place remained.

The cliff.

Quinn's pov:

I sat there with my legs crossed and one arm over them while my other one up in my hair and grabbing it tightly as I faced downwards.

'Give her a chance, you see how much she loves you while I can't anymore, you can feel the bond pulling on your heart Quinn.'

I had enough of this voice, tensing and grabbing my hair tightens as I glared with a deep frown.

"WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!?!" I screamed as loudly as I could, answering the voice for the first time ever since she appeared. "Why do you insist on haunting me?!? Why can't you let me free of you?!?!"

'But it's not me that is holding on but you.'

I looked up silently at the phantom image here.... the real look of Bea, she was facing me and sitting cross legged over nothing, not vanishing like before but transparent.

'You keep grieving my death, you keep holding on, you keep crying me, you keep coming back to see me, you keep yelling my name, you keep wishing me back.... You keep believing you will see me again, you keep believing I can be yours again... You keep torturing yourself with my memory Quinn, you are doing this not me, I am not the Bea you knew, I'm just something created from memories you have off her, I am not her, I am your second consciousness Quinn... Only you are hurting yourself, I promised to stay by your side and I shall remain in this form but not to haunt you but to guide you as a wolf would..... So Quinn stop holding on to my death, let me go finally, let your heart free from the cage of suffering you locked it into..... Live again Quinn..... Love again....' The phantom Bea said, tilting her head to the side as I had my eyes wide, hand falling from my hair to my lap as I stared... I didn't want to believe it but since she is my second consciousness it did mean that it was the truth since my own second mind can't lie to me even if my true mind could.

"Even in death you insist on only speaking the truth huh?" I asked softly and she smiled at me.

'What can I say? I was cursed to only speak the truth.'

"If I....." I gulped and grabbed my shirt over my heart with tears rolling down my face. "If I let you go will you disappear?"

'You might not see me with a body anymore but I am part of you, you gave me an identity, memories, a face and a name, I can't leave you as long as you are a blood wolf and live as I was part of you before you gave me a mind of my own and made me Bea.'

"So you'll still keep your promise."

'You know very well I am unable to lie.'

"Then so be it....." I took a deep breath as I looked at her, she'll be here but I won't see this phantom body anymore so I took a good look at her one last time. "..... Goodbye Bea." I whispered as the image faded, only the voice remaining at my side, my heart was hammering against my chest as this felt like loosing her again but....

I sighed and stood up, putting my hands in my pockets and looking at the ocean in silence.

"Goodbye." I whispered again as I caught smell of 'her' a bit before hearing her as she arrived on the cliff.

I turned to look at Eli, never having have wiped away my tears.

I walked towards her and stopped next to her.

"Walk with me." I said and started walking again.

I glanced back at the cliff with a sigh.

'I'm happy Quinn, live again, love again.'

Such shall I try Bea, so shall I try... For you.....