-11-

Quinn's pov:

Cliff diving.

That's what I was convinced to do by my siblings.

I already said a few times but the cliff we are jumping off of is by far not even a third of the height of 'that' cliff, I actually didn't mind doing since I had long gotten over the fear and pain that came with that idea and now I was just not in the mood for to do it and was even less when they barged in and dragged me away to do it anyway, something about me needing a distraction.

"Who is going anyway?" I huffed as I got out of the house and freed myself from their hold, the cliff was five minutes away with our speed but fifteen for those without vampire speed.

"Well us three, Carly already headed off there, Mars invited Chloe and Eli while Nico said he'll just come to watch not participate, no idea if Jeffy will or not come."

I closed my hands into fists, I knew they could guess what I was thinking right now.

Ever since father died mom had reopened the link between us and it was a bit different from wolfish mind-links, we could speak in each others minds too but not hear others thoughts like wolves could and we weren't constantly connected like they were, only when we wished..... Tho I did already read the mind of most of my friends, sis too since she had his power but our blood linked family could counter her powers since mom could counter father's power, neat to be able to by pass it huh?

"Great." I huffed, still not knowing how to feel about Eli's words the other day.

'Think nothing about them, she isn't me as I said, she is her, she wants you happy, give her a chance.'

"Lets go guys!" Sis yelled, already running, bro and I quickly followed her lead. 

I was older so I had much more experience in stuff so I could have easily beaten them in a race if we were racing, as easily as mom would have beaten me with her 8000+ years of advantage, another thing making me much better then them in the terms of skill was the way I was raised, always fighting and being hurt by my father, always pushed around, trained endlessly and punished, while they went to normal school and had a normal childhood, taught fighting later on and such... Same blood, same family, different upbringing.

"Guys!" Mars yelled as she waved before jumping off the cliff.

"Jesus you guys took so long they almost got convinced you ditched us." Nico looked up from his book.

"Miss grumpy here took her sweet ass time." I huffed at my sister.

Eli's pov:

"--and now we are here." I finished explaining my problem with Chloe as we walked up the little road towards the top of the cliff to jump again, I was wearing the only good pair of swimwear I had since there was an accident involving Chloe, a huge mess in my room, glue and a vacuum once.... I'll let you guess what the hell Chloe was up too at that time because even I don't know nor understand to this day so now I was stuck in this until I go shopping again.

 I'll let you guess what the hell Chloe was up too at that time because even I don't know nor understand to this day so now I was stuck in this until I go shopping again