-12-

Eli's pov:

You know that in movies or books characters, the female ones, are so lucky? They suddenly don't have periods to deal with, like nope that doesn't exist in that world at all, no product even to hint at it happening...... Well why couldn't I just be in one of those movies huh?!?!

I'm laying in my bed currently feeling like dying is a better option then suffer the cramps I'm feeling, I envy Quinn, I don't clearly remember but the females of her family don't suffer this shit!!! Plot armor I swear!!!

The first two days can get so bad I can't get up without feeling like I'm being stabbed and need to throw up, I once punched Chloe because she was joking that for her this time of the month comes with no pain at all, lucky bitch!!!

So right now I'm laying on my side in simple black shorts and a blue tank top while hugging a pillow to my face, I usually ended up not going to school since I was a ticking time bomb and because I couldn't concentrate for the first two days off this hell.

Despite Quinn asking me to stay away she did knew of this so she had done the necessary stuff like calling the school and such, despite it all she is still my caretaker on papers.

I smiled a little with my eyes closed, happy she cared.

Alexis' pov:

"Quinn you are being ridiculous." I deadpanned at my daughter and all she had brought. "You do remember we genetically can't have periods?"

"I know."

"I don't think you do".

"I do! When we grow up we can always procreate but it this isn't for me."

"Who?"

"Eli."

"Why do you know when she has it?!"

"Because I raised her so I must know as when kid start having it they won't remember plus she asked me to buy more pads and stuff."

"She only asked you to get her one pack maximum I'm sure because it was most likely running out and she can't get it herself right now...... And you freaking brought the whole stock of pads?!" I said a bit exasperated looking at the biggest plastic bag I've ever seen in her arm, how did that thing not snap yet?!

"For the future." She said.

"And that too?" I pointed at the bag that was the same size but filled with snacks with a raised eyebrow.

"She likes them."

"Good god Quinn there is no need for so many things!"

"Better be over prepared then too low on stock."

"You are honestly ridiculous."

"Like I'd care."

"You should missy."

"Oh shush and let me put these away"

"fine but you don't do this again in the future."

"Yeah yeah mooooom."

"Don't say that sarcastically young lady, I AM your mother."

"Okay bye got to go."

I sighed when she left and face palmed.

"You need Jesus Quinn." I whispered.

Quinn's pov:

I knocked on the door to Eli's room and opened it.

"Jeez you look dead Eli." I huffed softly with a smile as I put down the few snacks I brought her with me on her nightstand and brushed her hair away from in front of the one eye I could see, the rest of her face hidden in a pillow.

"I feel like it too." She muttered in the pillow as she looked up at me as I sat on her bed by her side, her hair sprawled out on the bed and tucked her hair behind her ear and placed a hand on her stomach, gently rubbing it to try to somewhat sooth the pain, no undertone too it, she didn't even blush because of the bond, she was that bad.

"It will get better don't worry, it always does." I said, petting her head before bringing my hand back to her stomach again, it did always seem to help or at least distract her a bit from the pain.

I don't like seeing her hurt but what can I do? Nothing really, even after changing females like Carly or Max in to the subspecies they will still have period until menopause comes, my people are lucky in that sense of the term that we don't get period because as long as you are not pregnant you can breed whenever you want and with whoever you want and always get a baby if you were with a male though as you must know by now the death rate of the babies of blood wolves if high... I'm happy to not be in pain but unhappy she is.... I'd take it as my pain if I could.

She hummed at what I had said and hid her face in the pillow, bending her knees up but since I was sitting there they pressed against my back instead of being able to bend more.

"do you want to eat or drink something? bought a few things in addition to what you asked for." she shook her head a bit and I sighed, standing up and walking around to the other side of the bed while kicking of my shoes and sat down before laying down and rolling over to her and hugging her against me.

one of my legs was bent and between hers, my arm on the bottom passed under her and hugging her in a way that I'm holding on her shoulder gently, the other arm resting on her side and hand on her stomach, gently rubbing it, my front against her back and my head against her neck as we just laid there, I always did this if it got really bad, holding her without a word and just laying there.

I startedsinging softly to her, it might help.

The song brought tears too my eyes but I quickly blinked them away, it brought painful emotions with it..... Why did I even choose this one song? I don't know.

After a while she pushed my leg away and turned around in my arms, laying her head against my chest and her hand loosely grabbing my T-shirt as she slid her leg between mine to pull herself closer to me easier as I gently hugged her, passing my bottom hand in her hair and pulling her against me.

"It will all be okay." I whispered, leaning my head down to kiss her head and remained like that. "I promise the pain will get better Eli." I said.

I hummed softly and soon heard her breaths even out as she relaxed in my hold, I sighed softly and decided it wouldn't hurt to do that 'sleep not sleep' thingy I still have no name for.

'Let her love you.'

I closed my eyes with a sigh, I am cold, distant and hurt but a big softy and pushover for this girl I took care of for so long..... Jeez what are you doing to me?