5.

Okay so Jungkook isn't gay

And now you are mortified. Mortified by how you had been so quick to assume he was just by how kind he was. Mortified that apparently you were unknowingly giving off signals that made you look like a thirsty slut. And mortified that there will be no running away from this.

You live in the same apartment building and work together. As much as you hate the thought of it, you need to hash it out with him and apologise for making assumptions. Even if you do feel as if he should be the one apologising.

Gritting your teeth as you walked into the office for your first official day of work, you internally relaxed when you didn't spot him as you approached your desk, only spotting Taehyung sitting alone typing away on his keyboard.

"Morning Taehyung." You beamed, trying to hide your solemn mood.

Looking up at you as you came closer, his eyes twinkled to see his new workstation buddy in a much more flattering attire than what you were wearing when you first met him.

Your smart casual way of dressing for the office piqued his interest. He had heard that the UK office was more casual with how the staff were dressed, he just didn't expect to see you in something so floral.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Do you only call me that because you don't remember my name?" You narrowed your eyes at him as you took your seat.

"No, I'm just being observant Y/N." He smiled at you.

"Well I'll have you know that I'm far from sweet! I can be bad if I want to!"

"No you can't." He shakes his head with a laugh, and you would have been offended if it wasn't true.

Marrying Bobby was single handedly the wildest thing you had ever done, and look how that turned out. You were so proud of being a rebel that you didn't even think of any possible outcome as the two of you charged into the courthouse that Tuesday afternoon. Now the thought of it just leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. Very bitter.

"So how was your night with Kookie?" He asks you with a nudge, making you cringe at the sound of his name.

"I don't want to talk about it." You breathe out, focusing on logging yourself into your computer.

"That good huh?" He presses on, swinging in his chair to face you.

"It was a disaster actually if you must know." You sighed, remembering the look in his eye as you pulled him out of the closet he wasn't even in. Just thinking about it gives you shivers. Less than 24 hours in this place and you had managed to make yourself look like a complete idiot in front of one of the hottest men you had ever laid your eyes on. Great start Y/N.

"Do tell."

"I can't. It's too embarrassing." You wined. "And besides, I barely know you."

"But you will get to know me." He smirked, making you frown at him.