13.

You didn't bother to text Taehyung after he gave you such a curt response

You didn't bother to text Taehyung after he gave you such a curt response. What do you even respond to that?

So you watched the storm until the rain came your way and took yourself to bed, happy that when you were waking up it would finally be Friday and you could spend the weekend away from these men all together.

But the thought of spending the weekend alone made you feel almost sour.

Hopefully you could convince Maria to join you at the beach or maybe the mall. You never did manage to get to the bookstore to pick up that puzzle you were wanting to get.

Whilst driving to work to start your shift for the day, you couldn't help but to think what kind of mood Taehyung would be in today. His shortness with you the day before was constantly playing on your mind. You hadn't liked someone this much in a long time that you were starting to think you were close to forgetting what it felt like.

It's all in the kiss.

When a man kisses you, your stomach will always tell you how you feel about that man. The butterflies will either do a little dance, or try to make their way up your throat as you lurch at his touch.

You didn't lurch when Jungkook kissed you. He's drop dead gorgeous. But you still felt the butterflies shaking their heads.

Jungkook however, thought the complete opposite. He thought his smooth moves made you putty in his hands and it was only a matter of time until you were messing up his sheets.

"So it went well then?" Namjoon asked as all of the men gathered in the breakroom, grabbing their morning coffee.

"Very well." Jungkook nodded with a smirk. "I took her for a spin in my car and then we went for dinner. You should have seen the way she was looking at me. If I didn't know any better I'd say she came in her panties just listening to me talk."

All the while Jungkook was detailing your night together with major misinterpretation, Taehyung was listening intently. Not at all interested in the details but still curious to find out what type of woman you truly were.

He honestly thought you were interested in him. But hearing Jungkook talking about your night together just made him feel like a first class fool.

Of course you would like Jungkook more. Just look at him. He's the bad boy and as much as everyone knows the bad guy isn't always the right guy, he knew women like the thrill he emitted. Leather pants, purple hair and covered head to toe in tattoos. Taehyung was just waiting patiently for him to go out of style so he could one day have his turn in the spotlight.

"And we kissed."

Hearing this had Taehyung's head snapping up to look at him. Kissed? Seriously? He thought, scoffing as Jungkook started going into detail.

"She moaned so loud against my lips I swear I could have had her there and then in the hall."

"Then why didn't you?" Namjoon laughed. "The money could have been yours."