28.

Your eyes flickered up at Taehyung as he stood over you whilst you struggled with the thin strings at the back of your bikini

For the remainder of the night and most of this morning, you found yourself constantly finding him staring at you with a certain glimmer of fire in his eyes.

Yes the sex you had last night was hot, but he looked like he was fighting some seriously powerful demons. Like he was a man possessed trying to fight the voices inside of his mind that were telling him to completely destroy you.

You did enjoy the way he owned your body however, but you were a little embarrassed by the level of excitement your body involuntarily expelled when he laid the first harsh slap across your ass cheek. And when he did it for a second time, you knew you were in trouble with this man.

Pulling the final loop on the bow you had created behind your back, you smiled up at him shyly, still keeping silent as you walked around him to grab the beach bag that was laying atop of your bed.

"Are you ready?" You breathed out, casting your eyes down to his swim shorts.

"Do you have any idea how fucking sexy you actually are sweetheart?" He said in a low grumble, stepping back towards you in one large step. "It's like you being oblivious to it only adds fuel to the fire that is me wanting to absolutely fucking ruin your body for days on end."

"Ok you." You laughed, patting him on the chest and walking towards your bedroom door to hold it open for him to exit. "You need to be submerged in some cold sea water. Let's go."

Still holding the door open, you watched as Tae stalked towards you, his eyes raking up and down your body until he approached and held onto the door.

"After you sweetheart."

Smiling up at him you turned to leave, only to let out a whimpering moan when you felt his large hand wrap around your neck and pull your back into his chest with a thud.

"Oh I'm gonna have fun with you, princess." He growled, his lips pressed onto the shell of your ear before he pressed a firm kiss onto the side of your head and released you.

Stumbling away from him, you squeezed your thighs together, oddly aroused by the encounter as he looked down on your squirming body with a breathy chuckle.

"So much fucking fun."

Walking along the promenade towards the sand, you looked down at your fingers locked with Tae's in a vice like grip.

As soon as you stepped out of the apartment complex, he took your hand and pulled you by his side and hadn't let go since. As if he was worried that you'd run away.

But each time you looked up at him, you found him to already be looking right at you. His smile was so pure that it was hard to think that this man a few minutes before was trying to play hard dom with his hand wrapped around your throat.