32.

The next few days at work were quite uneventful

The next few days at work were quite uneventful. Other than the fact that you and Tae officially becoming a couple spread around the office like wildfire, there was nothing really worth writing home about.

Tae was spending every night in your bed, refusing to go home for fear of missing a single second with you.

You were both yet to start up the much needed conversation of what you were to do once it came time for you to leave.

Your fears were that if you brought it up, he would say 'well it was fun while it lasted'. Whilst his were that you would say exactly the same. Neither of you wanted to be the one that came off as the clingy one in the relationship, so you both left the words unspoken. Which was not good seeing as you were coming to the end of your third week here, meaning you were officially halfway done.

One thing you liked about Tae was his acceptance of public affection. He would often grab your hand and kiss the back of it whilst you were on a work call, smiling at you as you glanced his way before focusing back on his computer.

Looking down at his hand that was interlocked with yours as you sipped on your coffee whilst he worked, you felt nothing but content in your relationship. Knowing that even if it was short lived, it was going to be the one relationship you would always look back on fondly. And know that any man you were to meet in the future would have some mighty big shoes to fill.

Seeing your temporary boss walking through the cubicles from over the top of your computer screen, you tugged your hand trying to pry it out of Tae's vice grip only to earn a glare from him before he shot his eyes in the direction of Ray who was fastly approaching.

"He knows about us." Tae mumbled, smiling at Ray as he stopped by your desk.

"Ms Y/N, I hear you are yet to make it on board one of our cruise ships for a tour. Is that correct?"

"It is." You nodded as you continued to try and pull your hand away from Tae. "Not many ships came into my local port and when they did I was already busy with work."

"Well then today is your lucky day my dear." He grinned. "Grab your bag, two ships just docked."

Squealing in excitement, you watched as he began to walk away, finally pulling your hand away from Taehyung as you speedily started stuffing your belongings back into your bag.

"Uh, Ray?" Tae called out as he stood from his seat.

Stopping in his stride, you giggled as Ray kept his back turned and dropped his shoulders in defeat, shaking his head before sighing very loudly.

"You too, lover boy."

Walking along the gangway towards the ship, you definitely had a spring in your step as you looked up at the enormous metal beast. Although you worked for a cruising company, it still baffled you how something so large could actually float on water. Your biggest mistake was voicing this concern to Taehyung as he walked behind you, meaning you now had to drown out the sound of him giving you a lesson in physics.