16.

Looking down at his fingers interlaced with yours, Tae had refused to let go, only using his free hand to grab the waitstaff each time they passed to ask them to top up both of your drinks

You both continued to keep the conversation casual, asking a few questions here and there and talking about your lives at home.

You learnt that Tae was an only child with two parents that were very much in love and wanted him to have the same. Even trying to force their way of life on him occasionally by asking him over for dinner, only for him to arrive to find the neighbor's niece sitting at the dinner table in her Sunday best.

You did find him to be somewhat naive with his views on finding 'the one'. Although you had said you had given up trying and were essentially now just waiting for the man of your dreams to fall from the sky and land in your lap, at least you had tried at some point. Tae however seemed to just want to sit back manspreading waiting for the ladies to fall at his feet.

Which they were.

In the past hour you had spotted every woman in the place trying to lure Tae with their eyes at least once. All of them eye fucking him whilst their dates sat beside them oblivious that they weren't the ones the women were trying to take home tonight. You had also noticed the way the womens eyes shifted to you, giving you that 'what does she have that I don't?' Look.

Tae's attention. That's what!

Smiling at him as he squeezed your hand whilst giving you an insight on his happy childhood, you noticed his eyes shifting before he abruptly dropped your hand on the table and sat back in his chair.

Following his line of sight as he looked beyond you, you turned your head to see the rest of the guys from work gliding through the room. All with a noticeable aura that caused the club to fall silent and the woman gasp whilst the men groaned like their opponents had arrived.

Including Tae.

"Are we interrupting?" Yoongi smirked as soon as they all stood in front of the two of you, casting his eyes down to your bare legs making you shift uncomfortably in your seat.

"We were just having a few drinks whilst we waited." Tae stated.

"Well our booth is booked now." Namjoon informed everyone before taking off in the direction of the VIP section.

Tae gave you a smile as you both stood to follow them. Clutching your purse in your hands, you walked a few steps behind scoping out the place, realising it had become much busier than when you had first arrived.

The music had changed too, giving the bar more of a club vibe as people started to dance, gyrating up against one another as if it was already 3am and the alcohol was already well and truly embedded in their systems. Not your style of dancing but whatever, you were determined to go with the flow.