10.

Waking up in the morning and stepping out of your room, you were a little disappointed to see nothing on your couch but a blanket neatly folded with the pillow sat on top

You were hoping you had woken up early enough to catch Tae before he left for work, wanting to gage where he was at in his head after the way he kissed you last night.

You struggled to fall asleep after the kiss, over thinking it as you stirred in your bed, wondering if it was a test and if you should have just gone and grabbed him by his collar and dragged him back to your room.

But alas, you spent so much time over analyzing everything like usual, and ended up passing out. Which now leads to you standing alone in your kitchen leaning against the counter top eating your cereal.

You smiled every time you thought of what had transpired last night. Not only him kissing you, but the night as a whole. You found yourself feeling closer to him already, like you could rely on him if you needed him, knowing there would be no judgment. He had already seen you at your worst as you tried to fend off Bobby.

You would like to think that he hadn't heard your conversation, but being honest, you didn't expect him to tune out and not listen. You know you wouldn't have if it was the other way round.

Hearing Maria's bedroom door open, you looked up from your breakfast just in time to see an eerily familiar man walking through your apartment, followed closely by another.

"Morning Y/N." The first one grinned as you stared at them in disbelief. "Namjoon." He said, jogging your memory.

"Jin." The other one grinned, pulling his shirt on before they both disappeared out the door to your apartment leaving you standing in the kitchen with your jaw hitting the floor.

"Maria!!" You screamed charging towards her bedroom, pushing the door open to find her sat up in bed looking exactly as you expected. Fucked.

"Stop yelling." She groaned, dropping her head in her hands as you walked into her room.

"What the hell was that about?"

"What do you think?" She asked, lifting her head. "I came home with two hot men, I was put in a few new positions, I passed out, they left."

"But how did they even get up here? They were down by the pool last time I checked."

"That's where I found them." She grinned. "I came home empty handed, they said hi, I said come with me."

"You're unbelievable." You laughed, leaving her to most definitely call in sick for her shift.

Driving yourself to the office alone, you were apprehensive about seeing Taehyung for the first time since he kissed you.

You knew he would already be there as soon as you walked to your desk and you wondered how he would act.

Meeting his gaze as soon as you stepped on to your office floor, his smile melted away any and all of your nerves.