8.

Double update!!!!! Be sure to read chapter 7 first to avoid confusion!!!

Still sitting on the counter top with him opposite you, you felt embarrassed by the whole situation.

With this man you have done nothing but make a complete fool of yourself since the moment he met you. To the point you were sure he was only being kind to you out of pity.

But as you sat there studying his body language noticing the way he was shuffling on his feet uncomfortably, you began to think that maybe, just maybe he was being kind because he was... interested?

Clearing your throat you pulled your eyes away from him for a second before flitting them back up to meet his gaze.

Taehyung was studying you closely also, trying to gage the atmosphere around you to see if now was the right time.

In any other situation like this, he never bothered to know if the woman was feeling the same as him. If she was just waiting for him to make a move. He would normally just go for it and face the consequences. Good or bad.

But with you, he felt like he needed a sign, a signal that you wanted him just as much as he wanted you.

Obviously you were in no fit state for him to be able to do the things with you that he desired.

But that didn't mean he couldn't test the water.

"Y/N, can I just... try something?"

You frowned at his words. Not his question but the fact that he'd called you by your name. You nodded, curious as to what he was so intrigued about.

Watching his every move as he stepped closer towards you, you could feel your heart beating in your throat. You were in a state of stupor, unable to move as his hand gently creeped up around the back of your neck.

You knew what was coming as he leant in, welcoming it in fact..You would be lying if you said you hadn't thought about tasting his lips. His perfect heart shaped lips.

Feeling his cupids bow brush against yours, his intense stare had your skin feeling like it would vibrate off of your bones. The simple touch of his fingertips brushing across your forearm was electrifying. Goosebumps covered your skin as his fingertips slowly danced along your neck and embedded themselves in the roots of your hair.

Watching his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed and licked his lips, the anticipation was driving you insane. As if everything was in slow motion. You wondered if the result would be as satisfying as the lead up. He had barely touched you and yet, you were melting against his body as he nestled himself between your legs.

You held your breath, waiting for the impact that would sadly have to wait as a knock on your door resonated around your apartment.

Dropping his head in defeat as the knocking didn't seem to stop, his hands slowly slipped away from your body until they rested on the counter either side of you.