31.

"Sweetheart

"Sweetheart."

Lying chest down on the mattress and your arms curled around the pillow, the tuneful whispers of Tae calling out your pet name as the morning sun hit your face was more than enough to make your lips stretch into a wide smile.

"Sweetheart, wake up and have breakfast with me." Tae whispers in your ear, tracing your bare back with his large hands, moving them over the mound of your ass and back again.

"Are we ordering room service?" You mumble into the pillow, enjoying the way he caresses your skin so delicately. A huge contrast to the bruising blow you received last night.

"No baby, we're meeting everyone down by the pool and eating there before going for a swim. Check out is at two so let's go."

"Fine." You huff, turning onto your back to look up at him. "Lucky you're cute."

"Oh yeah?" He smirks, leaning down to press his lips to yours. "How's that ass of yours feeling?"

"There's a Tae shaped bruise on my ass, isn't there?"

Tae let out a breathy chuckle as he nodded in affirmation, secretly loving the fact that an imprint of his hand was now etched onto your beautifully pert ass.

Waving at everyone as you walk through the maze of deck chairs to meet them in the outdoor dining area, you smile wide at Maria as she matches your wave with extra added enthusiasm, calling out your name making you giggle.

Smiling and thanking Tae as he pulls a seat out for you before taking a seat by your side, you greet everyone only to receive mumbled hungover greetings in return.

"Sounds like you guys had fun last night." You laughed, pouring yourself and Tae a mug of coffee each before handing him one and receiving a quick peck on the lips as a thank you. "Did we miss anything?"

"Not really." Yoongi shook his head as he looked at Tae. "Did you get in a fight bro?" He asks, pointing at Tae's neck.

"No." Tae laughs, covering his large hickey with the palm of his hand. "I was just attacked by a horny British vampire."

"Looks like it." Yoongi laughed. "Nice Y/N."

"I got her back for it though. Didn't I, sweetheart?" Leaning towards you with a smirk, he presses his lips to yours before giving your behind a little pat, making you wince in pain.

"You put it in her ass just for that?!"

After breakfast whilst the guys fooled around in the pool, you, Maria and Hannah along with Yoongi decided to just lounge around and soak up the sun. Well you and Maria at least. Yoongi and Hannah opted to sit behind you both under the covered cabana.

Sipping on a fruit smoothie, you couldn't help but smile fondly as you watched Taehyung let out his playful side, shooting hoops into a net that was propped up by the pool's edge.