I Loved You

Attention I am from the future - As I reread this book I'm cringing like crazy from small and stupid grammar mistakes, but I promise you the book does get better ^_^! You can keep reading of you wish cutie!

"I can't do this Dylan!" I stop short and stared at my girlfriend, her brown hair loosely tied into a bun. For some reason Katy was blowing up. Because almost two years ago, she found out she was pregnant, with our almost 1 year old daughter, Aria. Yes, we had moved to fast and we screwed up. but I couldn't imagine my life without my daughter. Unlike Katy I loved Aria to the ends of the earth, and was willing to give up everything for her. But for some reason Katy became cruel the moment Aria came into this world. She was no longer the women I had completely fell in love with, and I had a feeling she hated me too. Katy could never get Aria to calm down, sometimes Katy wouldn't even feed her when I was out because she says it was 'too hard." Now she had finally reached her breaking point.

"Katy.." I started, but Katy frantically shook her head, whipping way tears.

"Dylan, I hate this! I'm not meant to be a mother. I never wanted this!" She yelled, and I went out to comfort her but she pushed my hand away. "Don't" She mumbled under her breath.

"Katy, I told you, we can do this." I whispered to her, but she shook her head.

"I should have gotten an abortion." She muttered coldly out. And the moment those words fell from her mouth anger rose up inside me. She had said this too many times, this was still my daughter too.

"I don't get you! Katy you have your own daughter! Our daughter! Yes we made a mistake, but don't you love her? She's your own daughter." I yelled out, walking back words.

Katy looked up, she glared at me before screaming back at me. "I don't want her Dylan! I can't love her! I don't know why, but whenever I see her. It reminds me that my entire modeling career is over. That I had to loose my job for.. Her." She said her as if it was a bad word. "Dylan, shes ruined our lives, my life!" My heart literally shattered at her words, this couldn't be the Katy I fell in love with.

Whipping away tears that threatened to spill over I looked Katy directly in her eyes. "Stop being so goddamn selfish. It's not her fault she was brought into this world." Katy just shook her head and pushed past me. "Katy-"

"Don't talk to me Dylan, I don't even get why we kept her in the first place." She stormed than stormed into our bedroom and slammed the door. I didn't even bother going after her, I knew I would be spending the night on the couch... again.

I was awoken by crying, and I knew Katy wasn't going to get up. So, I slipped off the couch and made my way down our old apartment, I went over to the door that large red letters spelling out Aria. I slowly opened the door to her Aria cried filling the room, her tiny fists and legs moving in the air. I made my way over to her crib and picked her up gently, I crattled her to my chest as I rocked her back and forwth, her cries becoming smaller and smaller. Soon her large hazel eyes opened up, still glistening with tears. A soft smile broke out across my face, as I brought one hand to to whip away the remaining tears

        "Bad dream?" I asked softly, and Aria reached up grabbing my shirt into her hands. I watched as her eyes slowly started to close and she relaxed in to my arms a soft smile split onto her face. I gently placed her back into her crib, staring down at her. Memories of when I had first held her, how I knew that I would give up anything for her. I was so scared, afraid that I would fail as a parent, as a dad. I always told myself that I would have Katy by my side. I could only hoped she would turn around, that maybe she'll love Aria as much as I do. I mean I believed she would. I turned and left Arias room, making sure to be as quiet as possible. And returned to the couch.

I awoke to the sun shinning through the curtains, slowly I forced my eyes to open. Today was going to be the day I decided, today I was going to try and show Katy being a mom wasn't so bad.  I pushed the blankets off of me and stood up stretching and I was surprised by how quiet it was this morning, Katy was always an early riser, odd. I began walking to her room but stopped to check on Aria who was still sleeping, her tiny chest rising up and down causing me to smile. I slipped out of Aria's room and turned to head to Katy and I's room. I pushed the door open slowly and  looked around and realized no one was in the bed. I stepped into the room, it was a complete disaster, clothes, drawers everything was pulled apart. Everything was torn up, and at first I thought someone broke in, but my eyes fell to a peace of paper lying on the bed. Slowly things start peicing together, no, was all I could think as I made my way over to the bed. The note read

To My dear Dylan.

I'm sorry, but as I'm guessing you've figured out that I left. Don't go looking for me... please. I can't do this, I won't. I'm gone for good Dylan, were over, okay? Move on, forget about me and do whatever with Aria. Just... Have a good life.

Love Katy.

Slowly my world fell apart as tears over took me and I collapsed onto the hard ground covered in my clothes. She had left just like that. Gone. A sobbed escaped my lips, I stared at the note, whishing I would wake up from this nighmare.  She just left, all her belongings were packed up within the night, She probably didn't even think twice. I looked up slowly, realizing what this meant. I had Aria, all on my own. I would have to raise her, she wouldn't have a mom. I closed my eyes and let the tears over take me.