Change

I placed my hand against the cold tile on the shower wall. Sucking in a breath my hands lightly touched the bruises covering my chest. I shook my head as the water rained down on me, it was way to hot but I didn't see a point in turning it down. I could feel the guilt sweep back into my gut, trying to shake off the events from a week ago. But there was no point, maybe my fans weren't pissed off at me. But the fact the some of the co-workers sent me texts saying they expected better from me. Or the small fact Katy still hasn't said a single word about how her 'boyfriend' scared our- my daughter and she kept having nightmares every night now. Waking up with tear stained cheeks and large terrified eyes. I tired to shake out the fact he had went to grab her, I tired to forget he had tried to scare her.

Aria's cries rang through the house. Telling me it was in fact time for me to feed her and leave the shower. I tuned off the shower and hoped out, grabbing the towel and began to dry off. I glanced in the mirror seeing a single tear on my face, I hadn't realized I had started to cry as I pulled my shirt over my head.

Once I was completely dressed I ran to Aria's room where she was waiting patently in her crib. I reached down and picked her up so I could take her to the living room. Placing her on the ground she wandered over to the couch attempting to climb up on it. Walking up behind her I gently placed her on the couch so she could look outside the windows. Rain was currently pouring down and I couldn't help but enjoy the rain, I missed it. Aria reached out pointing with her finger.

"Dada!" She shouted looking at me than back to the rain. I sat next to her and nodded my head.

"It's cool isn't it." I said smiling at the curious toddler. Reaching over I swung her to my lap and reached to the remote. Turning on the TV, I switched the channel to Treehouse. Aria was instantly draw into the show's cartoon and began clapping her hands in enjoyment. I wasn't really intrested in watching my kids cartoon so I reached over to grab my phone and turned it on. To only see god old Jeff had called me. I paused as I stared at his caller ID, Slowly I placed Aria on her tiny pink chair her grandma had bought her. I stood up from the couch and phoned him back.

"Dylan! It's great you phoned back!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Uh whats up?" I asked. Not understanding why he phoned me in the first place.

"Dyl, we need you." His happiness was gone and a serious tone took over. "Dylan we bullshitted our way through the last season but we need you back."

I pause realizing what he meant. "Teen Wolf? You want me back?" I asked

"We need you back, viewings are dropping. And we miss you Dylan." He finished.

"Jeff... I have Aria. I can't just-" I began but Jeff quickly cut me off.

"Dylan, bring her with you. She can come to set, we'll get babysitters to watch her while we do your scenes. I can get you the best place to stay." He starts blabbing on, the desperation clear. I fall silent, knowing I have been extremely tight on money I was considering getting a job at some store. Maybe... Just maybe this could work.

"She need to be able to come everyday, I don't want her thinking I'm leaving too." I almost whisper. I could tell Jeff was thinking over what I had just said, since everyone just thought Katy and I broke up. That it was mutual.

"Dylan thats great but what does the mean? Doesn't she still see Katy?" He asks. And I wince at Katy's name, pausing glanced over at Aria who was now staring at me.

"She left. One night she was gone and I haven't heard from her since." I finish

"You found her boyfriend." Jeff mumbled, "I'm sorry Dylan. But it's great you're coming back."