You Never Cared

"WHAT?" Tyler screams causing me to pull the phone farther away from my ear. "She's in the house as we speak?"

The moment I had gotten up the stairs with a crying Aria and a frantic heart, I had to call Tyler. I was freaking out but I wasn't sure what to do.

"Yes, now quit yelling please." I hiss as Aria gives me a weird look as she holds her stuffy close to her chest.

"I'm coming over right now, and I'm going to have a very strong word-" He starts and I could practically feel his anger through the phone.

"Don't you dare, man, I get you want to protect me and all. But I have to deal with this one my own." I say quietly has I move over to bring Aria into my lap.

"Just tell she wasn't a bitch to my chipmunk." Tyler sighs and I bit my lip. "Dylan? Did she do something to her?"

"No, NO! God I just can't believe this is happening right now." I say softly, I feel Aria slump on me telling me she was tried from her crying session earlier. "Honestly, I think she'll be gone by the morning." I tell Tyler as I hear him sigh.

"Fine, but call me for anything man, anything." He quickly adds in and I mumble an okay before quickly hanging up my phone and putting it away on the side of my bed.

I glance at Aria and begin debating if I should put her in her room or keep her here with me.

"Do you want to stay in Daddy's room? Or go to your own?" I asked Aria who only grunted at me and brought her Spiderman stuffy closer to herself.

"Daddy?" Aria whimpered, glancing up at me and she only cling on to me tighter. Her eyes still moist from crying earlier.

"Oh god I'm so sorry." I mutter bring my daughter closer to me and brought her with me as I sat down on my bed, remembering how I used to feel like my bed was too big without Katy here.

Now I wished she never showed up in the first place.

~~~

Aria cried. A lot.

I wasn't sure if this was her way of fighting back with Katy, but her screams echoed through the house as I made my way into her room.

She sat up on her bed, waving her small hands in the air and her eyes sealed closed as she let go of a scream. Quickly I ran over to her and scooped her up, bring her to my chest. I tried rocking her but she jus kept wailing, kicking her feet and twisting in my arms.

"Dylan?" The voice was small and quiet at the doorway. I whipped around to see Katy standing there, her hands behind her back and her head almost hanging in shame.

"What?" I snap, turning with Aria in my arms and feeling the dampness of my cheeks, I hadn't realized I had started crying.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." Her voice was no higher than a whisper, she glanced up at me and bit her lip. A habit she had always had, and when I first met her I adore it, but now it just pissed me off.

"Why do you care? You haven't since the moment she was born." I snarled before turning around and kept trying to sooth Aria back to sleep. But Aria only grunted and tried to get a better look at Katy standing in the doorway.

"Do you... Do you think she recognizes me?" Katy whispered, her voice frail and uneasy. The question to me seemed stupid, but in all honestly I hoped Aria didn't. Katy didn't deserve Aria to remember the cruel unloving mother she had.

"No. You were barely in her life even before you left. Why would you think she'd remember you, the women her screamed at her when she was 1 week old for crying?" The words fell from my mouth like raze blades, I was even surprised with what I was saying. But the anger had built for a year and everything just spilled out. My late night thoughts, how angry she makes me.

"Oh." Was the only thing that Katy said.

~~~

She wasn't gone by the morning. I wasn't sure if I was glad or if I was pissed about her sitting up stairs on the couch when I woke.

"Hey." Katy said, she glanced at me as I came stumbling out of Arias room with her clinging onto my shoulder. "I made coffee, If you want some."

I ignored her as I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of milk I had left in the fridge for Aria over night.

"Mhmmm, dada." Aria mumbled as she began drinking her milk as I placed her on the ground. "Spiderman!" She shouted and ran over to her stuffy that was laying on the ground. Crouching she picked it up with a goofy grin on her face and started to make her way over to Katy.

In all honestly, Aria looked more like me than Katy. Her hair colour was my darker shade of brown, same with her eyes that had taken my more golden tone. She has the same small tipped up nose, but she shared her mothered large pouty lips.

"Spiderman see!" Aria cheered showing Katy her stuffy with a proud expression on her face.

Katy looked flustered at her daughter speaking to her. "Uh I see that." She utters out before sipping at her coffee.

"Skylar lowes Spiderman." Aria grinned and Katy eyes darken at Aria's remark.

"Who's Skylar?" She asks, her voice hoarse as Ari only gives her an odd look before walking over to me. Her arms in the air demanding attention.

"Who's Skylar?" Katy repeats to me and I only shrug.

"A friend." I say lamely as I scoop Aria up. Arias eye glowed with happiness even if she seemed upset by Katy's constant rejections.

"Skylar! Skylar!" Cheered Aria as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled at Arias response to Skylar, Aria had grown close to her and began looking up to her in a way.

I could tell Katy wanted to ask more questions but she bit her lip. Her eyes were studying me and Aria as if she couldn't believe that she was sitting there.

A loud knock on the door startled all of us, quickly I placed Aria onto the ground and jogged to the door. I grabbed the handle and swung it open to find two people. Two people that shouldn't be there.

A very worried looking Skylar and a very pissed off looking Tyler.

A/N- Ayeeee sorry If this chapter sucks I needed to get it out before school starts tomorrow :( but Katy's gonna get it next chapter mahahahaha
What do you guys think of Katy?