I Really Don't Like Twitter Now

"Dylan?" Katy's voice was soft behind me. Slowly I turned around and smiled but it quickly faded away when I saw her pale face. She had something clenched to her chest and tear streaks on her face. 

"Katy? What's wrong?" I asked, taking her hand into to mine .

 She glanced at me before looking down again. "I'm pregnant." she whispered, closing her eyes as more tears came. She dropped the clear pregnancy test to the ground before dropping into my arms. I didn't hesitate to soothe her, I softly ran my hand up and down her back. My heart hammered against my chest, Pregnant? I glanced down at the pregnancy test that had a clear positive on it. Yeah, deffently pregnant. But I felt Katy sob harder against me so I said the only thing she wanted to hear right now.

"I love you." I whispered softly to her and the crying died down a bit. She pulled her face away from my chest.I looked at her tearstained face and reached up, gently whiped away the stray tear that countined to fall down her face.

"You're not leaving me?" She mumbled in disbelief. I gave her an odd look before shaking my head.

 "I would never leave you." I responded, "No kid is going to make me leave you." Katy managed a soft smile but tears still fell. "Listen, we'll figure it out." Katy nodded her head and I moved forward to plant a quick kiss on her lips. "We'll figure it out." I repeted as she hugged me again. At the time I thought I was saying to for her, but now I knew it was for myself.

~~~

My eyes fluttered open to the sun leaking in from the window. My heart was still hammering against my chest like it had in my dream. Katy's face was still so vivid in my mind it hurt. I rolled over on the hard couch to see my phone had lit up, showing texts from Tyler that said in capital letters:

DON'T GO ON TWITTER!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF YOU, DON'T GO ON TWITTER

Confused I picked up my phone, unlocking it.

Why not?

I responded to Tyler, before, well, going onto Twitter. My twitter was literally blowing up, angered fans sending me photos like mad. I opened one of the many tweets which read:

 What happened Dylan? Is she cheating on you? Are you aware of this!?

I frown, but I glanced down at the photo with Katy standing there with another man. She seemed happy, a large grin across her face and she was dressed and a a very slick black dress. A dress I had bought her. The man looked youngish, maybe older and I had knew I had seen him somewhere before. I don't know why I kept staring at the photo, but something about it made me so utterly mad-

"Dada!" Jolted out of my thoughts I heard Aria's cry from her bedroom. Dropping my phone I jumped up and sprinted to her room. Swinging open the door Aria's cries kept getting louder. "Dada! Ow Ow, Dada!" I ran over to Aria's crib to see her foot stuck in the bars of the crib. A rush of relief washed over me as I gently reached down and began prying her foot out of the two bars. Aria reached up and clenched my arm as I finally got her foot undone. She kept crying as I reached down and picked her up, I gently rocked her back and forth. Evenly her crying died down to muffled whimpers, I soon decided to take her out of her room. She had clenched my Tee-shirt in to her tiny hands and so pulled her head up to look around. I brought her to the couch and sat down pulling Aria so she was sitting on my lap.

"Owmf Dada owey." She mumbled reaching to her foot and grabbing at it. I softly grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her foot.

"Don't do that, it'll make it worse honey." I said quietly and Aria just stared at me before squirming in my lap.

"Ugh ufpm." She groaned, pointing to the floor.

"Aria, your going to hurt yourself more." I responded, trying to somehow make her understand me.

"Ugh, foor." She grumbled before quitting her squirming attack. She slumped against me and crossed her arms.

I stared at her in disbelief. "Are you giving me additude? Your only almost one for heaven sakes." Aria just sat there, her eyes glued to the TV. Sighing I leaned back onto the couch and reached over for my phone. My heart sank when I remembered what had happened before Aria. Tyler had texted back;

TP- You went on Twitter... Didn't you?

Sighing I answered the boy.

DOB- Yeah, sorry.

TP- Idiot, why can't you listen to me?

DOB- Sorry, you know me.

TP- I'm sorry about that bitch :(

DOB- Whatever, maybe she's more happy

TP -But she's missing out on the O'Brien ;)

Sighing I closed my eyes. No she wasn't missing anything, she can move on in a week. Where I can't even sleep in my own bed yet. I turned off my phone, feeling slightly guilty leaving Tyler hanging but I just couldn't talk to him at the moment.

I suddenly felt more movement in my lap and Aria turned around to face me. Her strands of brown hair sticking up and her large brown eyes stared back at me. She hesitantly placed one of her hands on my nose and squeezed, she than placed her other hand on her face. Slowly she reached up and found her nose too, eyes widening she took her hand away from me.

"Uhhhhhhh." Was her mumble as she reached up her other hand and grabbed at her nose.

"What? Did you just realize you have a nose." I scoffed, shaking my head as Aria's eyes only got wider. Aria had always been like this, curious. She had a taste in getting herself into trouble and discovering new things. Even if she shouldn't.

Once when Aria had first started walking, she had gotten into Katy's makeup. I'm not quite sure what had happened, but I had left Aria with Katy for 20 minutes to run to the store. It seems Katy had decided not to watch Aria and she had found herself in our washroom. Anyways, either Katy hadn't locked the baby locks or she hadn't put everything away. Because once she came into the washroom Aria had pulled over all her foundation and was using her eyeliner to draw on the walls. The ground was covered in powder and Aria too. However Katy didn't seem worried if our child had eaten any of her makeup, she was concerned in throwing her out of the washroom and crying over her ruined 'beauty products'. Once I had gotten home I found Aria crying and wandering around my bedroom covered in foundation. I than found Katy sobbing in the washroom. That was the last time I ever left Aria alone with her.

I soon heard a loud knock on the door, breaking me out of my thoughts. I placed Aria on my hip and walked over to the door. Quickly I peeked through the peep hole to see Tyler standing on my door step... With my mom? I opened the door to see, in fact, Tyler with my mom. They both stood there with determined exspressions on their faces, at once Tyler grabbed Aria from me and past the almost toddler over to my mom. She grabbed my wallet and passed it to me as Tyler grabbed my arm in one swift movement and hauled me out of the door.

"Wha- What are you doing?" I asked, as Tyler turned around to close the door. Leaving my mom and child inside. Tyler grinned at me and clasped my shoulder, moving me towards his old truck.

"It's time you went to a party!" He shouted throwing his arms in the air. Frowning I looked over at him.

"At this time?" I asked, shaking my head, "It's 10 in the morning." Tyler cast me a grin.

"Can't have an old dad like you staying up too late that is." He laughed as if it was obvious. Before he quickly pushed me into his car.

A/N- Omg an update so soon? Gasp! Anyways hope you guys liked it, I think I know were this story may be going now... ;) Sorry if it's terrible guys, I'm really trying to make my writing better. But I kinda suck so :P lol