Fangirls

Tyler was over by the morning. To his luck I was already awake since Aria was crying from 3 in the morning to 5 and I was to worried to fall back asleep. Tyler had walked in and I had Aria curled up in my arms with my head hanging back of the couch. My head popped up to see Tyler sitting on the floor staring at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Tyler mused.

Glaring at him I muttered. "Well at least I'm not acting like Edward Cullen." Tyler raised his eyebrows. Seeming impressed with my comeback.

"So you did watch the movies." Tyler wiggled his finger at me before standing up and taking Aria from me. Somehow Aria hadn't woken up during Tyler and I's conversation, her mouth hanging open slightly as she held her hands to her chest. "Isn't it dangerous to fall asleep with your child in yours arms?" Tyler asked looking at me.

Shrugging I responded. "I didn't mean too. She was crying all night and I was worried she would start up again if I put her back to bed." Tyler nodded his head as he disappeared down the hallway and walked into Aria's room. I heard some moving around but after a few minuets he came back out with a proud smile on his face.

"Done. Shes asleep in her crib. Safely." Tyler grinned. Tyler stopped to look around the place, his graze landing on a pile of granola bar rappers on the floor. "I see you have a interesting diet." Tyler muttered swinging into the kitchen and opened up the fridge. "Interesting, yes. No good food I see." He popped his head out to stare at me.

"Sorry, haven't been grocery shopping I guess." I muttered out looking down.

"I can see that, guess we're going." He announced. I looked up at him shaking my head.

"I don't really want too."

"You can't live off of granola bars."

"Why not." I grumbled.

"I'm pretty sure Aria doesn't want an obese dad. Nor do the fans." Tyler responded quickly. "When Aria wakes up, we're going out." Groaning I fell back on to the couch.

~~~

Aria woke up in a very grouchy mood. A large frown over took her face, pouting. I carried her out to the car, one of her arms around my neck while she pretty much sat on my arm. Placing her onto the car set Tyler pushed me out of the way.

""Uncle Tyler gets to tuck the pouty girl in." He cried out happily.

"Suit yourself." I laughed moving into the driver set.

"Uh, no." I heard Tyler say behind me. Sighing I turned around.

"What." I grumbled.

"I am not going to let the sleep deprived, grumpy boy drive me around thank you very much." Tyler responded calmly.

"Why not." I whined. Tyler only raised an eyebrow at me with the look your mom gives you when you talk back. Sighing I opened the door and moved to the passenger set. I listened to Tyler having a fun time buckling Aria, she was angrily waving her hands and feet in the air while attempting to say something to Tyler

"Ommf ugh fah." She grunted as Tyler finally managed to buckle her in. I laughed as Tyler slipped into the drivers seat. He rubbed his hands across the steering wheel, he than looked over to me.

"I never thought the day would come." Tyler smiled with glee. Frowning I stared at him waiting for an explanation. "I get to drive your car!" Tyler shouts throwing his hands in the air. Tyler earned a half hearted laugh as I stared out of th window as Tyler started up the car.

~~~

The grocery store wasn't a far drive from my place. But the drive felt like it took forever with a cranky baby in the back.

"Aria please, we are almost there." I said desperately as I turned around handing her, her binky. She took the binky from me before I could attempt to place it into her mouth. Frowning she threw it on the ground and crossed her arms.

"Umfph Dada." She mumbled staring up at me with big eyes.

"Oh my gosh did she just say dada!" Tyler squealed as he pulled into a parking lot. I turning back around to unbuckle.

"I told you it was her first word." I muttered opening up the door to move around to take Aria out of her car-set. I placed Aria on the ground as she held my hand and waddled along. Tyler took the lead walking to the store with his head high. The doors swung open and Aria started giggling pointing at the doors as Tyler turned away with a smile on his face.

"I guess someone isn't as grumpy now." Tyler joked as Aria gave him her most toothy grin showing off her gaps were teeth hadn't grown yet. The caused a smile to cross my face by the happiness Aria had.

"Come on chipmunk, lets get this over and done with." I mumbled picking her up.

~~~

Everything was going smoothly. Tyler had bossed me around and picked out the healthier stuff and kept waving apples in my face.

"Remember Dylan, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!" Frowning I swatted his hand away which caused Aria to laugh.

We managed to almost finish but I heard a small gasp behind me and I turned around to see a teenage girl standing behind me. She was a pretty average height with long brown hair and hazel eyes, she would have actually reminded me of Katy except for the fact her skin was a shade darker.

"I'm so, so sorry if I'm bothering you." She started, "but I'm such a huge fan." I smiled

"That's fine, whats your name?" I asked

"Tyra." She responded calmly.

"Oh, Hey Tyler." I turned to call for my buddy who came running down the aisle holding a cabbage. But just as Tyler appeared the other girls friend appeared too. She stopped in front of us as she kept looking back and forth between me and her friend.

"Grace, be calm please he has Aria with him." Tyra quickly jumped in before the girl, Grace, could do anything but hold a hand over her mouth. "I sincerely apologize, you see Grace here, has been the biggest fan for a very long time." I couldn't help but smile at the girls reaction, it helped, really. Knowing someone out there actually liked me.

"I love you so much oh my gosh, can we have a picture please?" The girl half yelled as she held back tears. I nodded my head as Tyler let the cabbage roll into the basket.

~~~

After the picture I hugged the two girls goodbye and Grace kept talking about how much she loved my characters and me. Which was a tad bit awkward but Tyra had managed to keep Aria happy so I say it was a good time. I watched as the blonde girl kept jumping up and down, attacking her friend.

"They were fun." Tyler commented, smiling at me.

"Yeah, fans are sure something. Its amazing really, I'm seriously just one dude who isn't even that special and they can somehow be fans of me." I said slowly as a paid for the food. I paused picking up a group of celery. "Seriously Tyler, you know I hate these."

"I don't give a damn, I'm getting you healthy!" Tyler said before he took Aria from me and walked out of the store.

~~~

Once Tyler and I got back home Aria was crashed. We sneaked into the house trying our best to keep from Aria waking up. Slowly, I snuk back up into her room laying her into her bed. Before I left I paused to stare at Aria, a smile crossed my face.

"I'm not going to give you up, not for the world." I whispered. I mean I knew she would never hear but it felt good to hear myself say those words out loud. But I couoldn't help but knock the small part of my that still wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. Part of me that still needed Katy.

Authors Note

Sorry it took so long! I was sick and school isn't the easiest, but I finally got this out (sorry if it sucked) Thank you so much for commenting it means the world to me! Also if you want let me know who you want the new love interest to be.

A Cast Member

Britt

My own made up Character

Vote in the comments please :)