Where's mommy?

I swung open the door, carrying a drunk Tyler behind me. He gurgled some words out as he clung onto my shirt.

"Dyyyllll." He groaned as I gently pushed him onto the couch, Tyler landed with a frump and he turned over. Turning his back to me. I sighed and turned around deciding to tell my mom it was alright for her to head home or stay the night here if she wished. But it seemed she already had beaten me to meeting her.

Standing in the door way stood my mom with a baseball bat in hand. She stood with her arms swung back, looking like she was about to land that bat directly into my head-

"MOM! IT'S ME!" I yelled ducking to the ground, missing the bat by centimetres.

"Oh my god!" My mom gasped dropping the bat to the ground and clutching a hand over her heart. "I could've swore you were a robber."

"AHHHHHH!" Tyler screamed a few minutes late. I turned to stare at my friend sitting up right on the couch with his eyes still closed. Both of his hands in the air.

"I see he had a good time." My mom chirped, glancing at me. "You aren't drunk, are you Dyl?" My mom asked grabbing my face to look at me. But I only shook my head

"Where's my little girl?" I asked, pulling away from my mom. She offered me a half smile.

"She's trying to go to sleep, but is having a hard time without daddy." And almost on cue, Aria's cries rang through the house. Signing I moved past my mom and jogged down the hallway and into my daughters room. Her brown head poked over the top of her crib as I could see two tiny hands reaching over the bar. She went on her tippy toes and tried to hold herself up to see me standing in the doorway before she fell back to the bottom of her crib.

"Dada?" Her voice rang through the air as I started making my way to her.

"Yeah its me sweetheart." I responded back softly as she tried to stand again. Reaching her hands into the air she waited for me to pick her up. I reached down and scooped her out of the cribs and back into my arms. "I hear you were some trouble for gramma." I tell her but she only looks at me with puppy dog eyes. Aria reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck and started softly humming to herself.

Thats when it hit me like a ton of bricks. Today was only the 11th of May which would mean that the 13th was soon. Aria's birthday.

"Oh my god, its gonna be your first birthday!" I said as Aria pulled her head back to stare at me blankly. "Oh I have no idea what we should do..." Aria only smiled and placed her head back on my shoulder. Clearly telling me that it's time for sleep. I begin to rock Aria gently, as I grabbed her stuffed monkey and passed it to her. Aria took it gratefully and held it to her chest as I slowly placed her into her crib.

"Night honey." I whispered over the crib and watched as she curled up with her stuffy. A small smile placed on her face.

~~~

"Tyler, please. Can you be a bit useful." I groan as Tyler jumped to his feet and ran into the bathroom to throw up. I leaned against the chair, watching Aria play with her toys on the floor. She had thrown the monkey across the room and was currently playing with a large Spiderman stuffy.

"Okay I'm back." Tyler announced, walking out of the washroom. "The part was worth it right?" I gave Tyler a glare as he sat beside me on the couch.

"I've never seen you so drunk." I pointed out, but Tyler only laughed.

"That was nothing." I stopped to stare at him. Not sure if I even wanted to know what he meant. "Did you find any girl you liked." He asked leaning forward on the couch.

"No. Because I'm not looking to be in a relationship, Katy and I only broke a week ago." I trailed off, watching as Aria turned to stare at me when I had said Katy's name.

"Moma?" She asked and I swallowed hard as she stared at me for an answer. Tyler placed a hand on my shoulder as my eyes started tearying up.

"N-no, not mommy anymore." I said softly as Aria still stared at me. She seemed confused but only went back to playing with her Spiderman.

~~~

It was Aria's first birthday. And I did nothing.

I mean, I invited my mom, dad and sister to come over and spend some time with her. Even Tyler showed up to give her her gift. But Aria didn't seem to mind, she loved having everyone over. She kept running up to me, showing me her new gift she got from everyone with the biggest smile on her face.

"Dada look!" She yelled, tugging on my pant leg. She held a huge princess stuffy in hand from Julia. I looked down and smiled.

"Woah, thats so cool." I exclaimed as Aria started nodding her head and she turned to run back to Julia.

Everything was going pretty good, Aria was playing with her new toys. And I was talking to my dad about what I was thinking about doing with Teen Wolf and acting. I mean I wanted to go back and film the new season, but now that I had Aria on my own...

"Hey what's wrong Aria?" I heard Julia ask. I turned to see Aria standing up, she kept looking around with tears in her eyes.

"Aria?" I asked getting up from my chair and making my way over to her. Aria frowning as she stared up at me, looking at everyone who was sitting there.

"Mommy?" She asked tears dribbling down her face. "Dada, Whwre, mommy?" She asked again as she kept looking at everyone before she broke down into tears. I brought her into a hug as I too wanted to ask the same thing.

 Where was mommy?