Late Nights

"Aria please!" I cry out as I slide down the wall at 2:30 in the morning. I watch as my hyper almost 2 year old runs around the house, jumping up and down in unknown excitement. Sleep was the only thing I wanted and it seemed I was never going to get it, the horror of having to go to work at 7 settled in. "Please..." I muttered watching as she ran up to the window. Jumping up and down she began yelling out.

"Woof! Woof!" As she placed her hands on the window a large smile on her face.

"Aria..." I whinned closing my eyes as she kept woofing. I listened to her when suddenly a large 'woof' was heard and I knew for a fact it wasn't my kid. My eyes snapped open as I crawled over to the window and say a yellow lab walking up to the glass. The moment I saw the dog I recognized him, Hiccup, Skylar's dog. Scrambling to my feet I ran to my door and swung it open poking my head out I looked at the dog.

"Hiccup, come here boy." I try to say excitedly as I kept my door wide open to invite the dog inside. Hiccup cocked his head before hesitantly started walking towards me and stopping. "Come on Hiccup, I could probably find some food for you!" I say praying he'd just walk in. I almost thought he was going to make a break for it until Aria came to stand beside me. Either Hiccup liked kids or thought she was a walking dog bone because he dashed over to the door and Aria a hug lick across her cheek. Trotting into my house the dog went over to the couch and jumped onto it. However Aria was not done with the large dog and ran over to him shouting.

"PUPPY!" And running over to give him a big hug. I was worried at first because I didn't know how this lab would like her hugging up on him but he didn't seem to care. I quickly grabbed my phone a texted Skylar-

Dylan - Heyy, I found Hiccup... Or I guess Aria did haha. Uh anyways Don't worry about him and when you wake up feel free to come over to pick him up. Because I don't think I'll be sleeping any time to soon. :O

And it literally only took a minute before someone was pounding at my door. I ran over to it a opened it to see a frantic Skylar standing there, her blonde hair thrown everywhere and her eyes wide.

"You found him? Where is he? Oh I love you so much right now!" She shrieked bring me into a hug before pulling away to see her lab trot up to her. "Hiccup!" She cried dropping to the ground to bring the dog into a hug. "Oh I missed you big boy." She says pulling away as she began crying, whilst holding the large animal in her lap somehow.  Aria came bounding over to us with a hug grin on her face. 

"Puppy! Puppy!" She cried, Hiccup turned to face her and gave her a lick causing her to giggle. 

"Dylan I don't know how Aria she's the one who found her." I laughed as Skylar stood up and hugged me. 

"I need to get going but text me." She says before quickly kissing my cheek and walking out the door with Hiccup close behind her. 

~~~

"Some of us make mistakes! Not all of us are True Alphas. Some of us are human!" I yell, feeling the freezing rain pour down onto me. Sifting uncomfortably under the graze of the director as I desperately tried to remember my lines.

"Cut!" Jeff yells , I feel the fake ran come to a stop as I run a hand through my know wet hair. "Great run guys!" He says patting Tyler on the back and giving me a smile. Slowly I turned and headed back stage to see Holland holding Aria in her arms as the toddler smiles wildly, she seemed to be gigging out something causing me to smile. Holland noticed me walking towards them and handed the kid over to my wet arms. 

"Daddy?" Aria muttered as the pulled at my wet hoodie with a frown. "Cold." The tiny girl mumbled as I brought her farther backstage to find some blankets. But I paused when I was surround by complete darkness, frowning I reached for a light switch. When everything seemed to flicker back to life I brought Aria closer to me

"Uh... Hello-"

"Surprise!" I heard Tyler shout jumping out from behind a chair followed by the rest of the crew. Aria jumped against me as she too made a tiny scream.

"Jesus Christ guys what is this?" I muttered glancing around noting the cake on the table that had 23 in bold letters (A/N I know Dyls turning 24 this is set in the past :)) 

"It's your birthday!" Shelley laughed, "So we threw you a surprise birthday party to welcome you back in a way." She finished as I smiled. I had completely forgotten about my birthday, my mom had phoned me but it just kinda kept slipping my mind. 

"Thanks guys." I say as I placed Aria on the ground as she cling to my pant leg. 

Everything was going amazing for once. Tyler was gleaming at me as Aria kept trying to dance with Sprayberry, she waved her hands in the air as Sprayberry seemed nervous around the toddler so I gently brought her back to me. I hadn't thought they would do anything, in fact everyone was getting quiet distant. But now I couldn't seem to whip the smile of my face. 

"Hey man, thanks." I say as Tyler only shakes his head and pats my shoulder. He gives me a smile.

"Anything for my homie." He says giving my a wink as he stands to grab a beer, he offers it to me but I shake my head. 

"I have a little one, no drinking for me." I say as Tyler nods his head in understanding and sips on the  beer.

"Have any girls in mind." Tyler asks out of the blue causing me to choke on my water. 

"What?" I gasp giving him an odd look as Tyler laughs. 

"Any girls in mind, as in girlfriend." He says as if it was obvious he turns to me to face me head on, "You are a very good looking man, it wouldn't be hard." He gleams.

"And than make them raise a kid, Tyler I'm not getting a girl any time soon." I say but Tyler frowns not believing me. 

"Will a guy do?" 

"TYLER!" 

Author Note - Hey guys I'm seriously so sorry for not updating omg! I had writers blocks and I'm starting another story but this chapter is just a filler for now and terribly written I know and I'm sorry.