A Little Bit More

Skylar's POV

I stare at my Twitter feed in horror.
So much anger and hate over one little photo, Dylan with his hands on my face and his lips on mine... I feel a blush spread across my face as memories hit me in a wave.

He's kissing me.

He's kissing me!

I feel his hand creep up to my cheeks and I understand he probably doesn't want to make out in a park, with his daughter still swinging in a swing set.

Slowly we broke apart as I stare into his warm hazel eyes. "I've been waiting to do that since I met you in the club."

I feel my cheeks flame up as a shy grin spreads across my face. And I glance over to see Aria clapping widely as if she just saw the best performance in her life.

"I think it's time I take you home." Dylan says reaching his hand out to grab mine and swings Aria into his arms.

~~~

For the past couple of days I was in lalaland. But than the hate was coming, and it was coming hard.

Dylan's mine Bitch!

She's not even pretty.

Wow Dylan went down since Katy

Ew is that a troll?

Aria probably spits up when she sees her.

Slamming my phone down, I feel the urge to cry overwhelm me as I slid farther down into my couch. They're only jealous, ignore it Sky, ignore it.

I hear my phone ding and I honestly don't want to check it but soon it starts ringing. Turning it around I notice it's from Dylan.

"Hey." My voice is hoarse slightly from crying and Dylan picks up on it quickly.

"Skylar, baby, I'm so sorry." His voice soothes me slightly, knowing that he cares.

"It's okay, I'm just not used to it. I'll get over it"

"I'm coming over." And with that he hangs up. Jumping to me feet I run to the closet mirror, my makeup was smudged and I was wearing an oversized sweater with jogging pants of the matching grey colour.

Oh god.

~~~

The knock on the door is so soft I barely hear it when I stand. Slowly I open the door to see Aria standing there with a huge grin on her face.

"Skylar!" She cheers before running forward and embracing me.

"Hey hon." I say as Dylan smiles.

"Hey beautiful." He says before moving forward to give me a quick kiss. Slowly we all make our way to the couch.

I let Dylan choose what to watch because he seems to know what Aria likes. "Spidy!" She cries when she see Spider-Man 2 pop up.