CHAPTER 9│i

~FLASHBACK~

A/N P.O.V

Jimin: "Ahhh...please stop...it hurts..PLEASE!!"

Little Jimin cried out loud hoping someone would hear him and save him from this man, who was now pressing a burning cigarette on his palms and laughing in satisfaction. 

Jimin: "WHO ARE YOU...WHY ARE YOU HURTING ME??"

Jimin didnt have any idea about what was going on, who was this man..or why was he even here..

Man: "DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAIN, YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT...LET ME TEACH YOU WHAT IS POLITENESS..."

The man picked a iron rod and started beating him...until Jimin started coughing blood..
He collapsed on the floor, still mumbling and begging for the man to stop.

Jimin: "Please d-dont h-hurt me...i did nothing wrong..p-please.."

Man: "You still do have some energy left to speak."

The man again raised his iron rod when his daughter's voice stopped him...

Man: "Dad..please let him go..i will talk to him."

as in queue another woman entered the room..

Woman: "You better teach him, Lily."

Lily: "Okay mom.."

When the couple left. Lily helped Jimin to stand but he collapsed on the floor again as he dont have energy left in his weak body..but still Lily took him to his room..

She laid him on the bed and went to look for the first-aid kit...Jimin whimphered as she cleaned his wounds, warm tears kept coming from his closed eyes..

Jimin: "Stop it..dont touch me!"

Lily: "Act like a 13 year old, chimchim."

Jimin: "I AM NOT HIM!"

Lily: "I know you're not him,but please do act like him..do you want our parents to know?"

Jimin: "THEY ARE NOT MY FUCKING PARENTS..I DONT KNOW THEM..I DONT KNOW YOU..I DONT KNOW THAT CHIMCHIM BOY..SO STOP TOUCHING ME!!"

Lily: "Stop it..they might hear you."

Jimin: "I DONT CARE!"

Lily: "BUT I DO..I CARE FOR CHIMCHIM..AND I DONT WANT YOU TO BRING HIM ANY BAD!"

Jimin chuckled painfully.

Jimin: "So,I am just a tool to take his pain. Instead of him."

Lily started regretting the words she said.

Lily: "I am sorry...i d-dint mean-"

Jimin: "Shut up and get lost."

JIMIN P.O.V

My body was hurting like hell. my once clear skin was now covered in fresh cuts and bruises.But the worst part is that I dont now why i am even going through this shit..

I clearly have no idea about this..its been five months since i came into this body..and everytime i appear there is this brainless man and his moron wife abusing this boy called Chimchim. I dont know is he even aware that is so-called are abusing him.

I slowly sat up.Grabbing the cotton ball , dipped it in the ointment and tapped on my wounds.
Agh..it hurts...i sighed as i looked at my wounds, some old and some deep and fresh...i am sure they are gonna leave scars..
My body looked so ugly..but then the door opened and Lily entered with a bowl and a glass of water and sat near me..i totally ignored her presence..