CHAPTER 11│l...

KILLER'S P.O.V

~FLASHBACK~

I was in the old messy house with my toy truck in my hands..This is for my friend, I have never had a friend. He is my first friend. His parents dont know about our friendship, but they know my father.

We met at the nearest park. He was trying to catch a bunny but instead he tripped and fell so i helped and we became friends...we hang out in the evening but he leaves early because his parents ask him to do so.

Now I am looking through the window..I saw his father smoking and his wife giving him a massage..

My Father is a drug dealer and a killer.

My father is a friend of the Park family that means they are also doing some illegal stuff...
However, Chimchim dosent know about this..he thinks they work in a factory and he loves them.

Several times i saw bruises and cuts on Chimchim's body and i know his parents abuse him..but chimchim dont know about this, which is a bit shocking to hear. He says that there is someone taking his body and hurting him.

Later on i learned that Chimchim has Multiple personality disorder...Where there are two different persons in one body...and i assume that the other person, prevents Chimchim from any type of pain.

I heard that his parents want him to sell his body to those thirsty little hoes..but he denies and then they beat him....Chimchim still thinks that his parents are nice towards him..but in reality they are really cruel..

So, I stayed quiet..because Chimchim dosent likes someone talking bad about his family...

I was still peeking through the narrow window. Searching for him.

But i was startled when someone tapped on my shoulder and came face to face with Chimchim..

Chimchim: "What are you doing here?"

???: "I was looking for you.."

Chimchim: "Peeking in my house...like a theif?"

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

???: "Then call the police..dumbhead."

Chimchim: "Whatever...werent we supposed to meet at the park?"

???: "I came to give you this.." 

I handed him the Toy truck..

Chimchim: "THANK YOU!!!"

He started jumping in happiness until he hissed in pain..

He whimphered softly....he cant even cry..because his parents might hear him..

???: "Hey are you okay?"

Chimchim: "Yeah..i am fine."

He then revealed the fresh cuts on his shoulder...

Chimchim: "He appeared again...i dont know why he is doing this."

At this point i was amazed by his stupidity...

???: "Why dont you ask your parents..they might know and help you."

Chimchim: "NO NO NO....they shouldnt know about my disorder..they would be sad.."

???: "Sad?"

Nope..they would be scared..

Chimchim: "I just want to kill Jimin."