CHAPTER-1│S

Y/n P.O.V.

Here i am... walking through the hospitals creepy corridor while held my patients health report tightly against my chest, its been two months since i worked here as a mental health doctor and trust me...it's not the easiest.
Patient who were admitted here has been categorized in five levels according to their mental health....
First level is for Traumatic people and they are not that harm.
Second level is for people who went through depression and anxiety.
Third level is for low esteem and suicidal people.
Fourth level is murderous people and those who cant control their anger.
and Fifth level is for dangerous people who has bipolar disorder, psychological problems and it is very dangerous for young doctors . This floor is basically strictly prohibited for many of us.
I am working at the third floor which is...

My patients are the ones with suicidal thoughts

???: "YN..Wait.."

I turned to see from where the voice came. A smile formed on my lips as i saw him..
He came near me, showing his cute bunny teeth. I chuckled lightly.

Y/N: "You seem soo happy Dr.Jeon..."

Jk: "Argh..First of all DROP those formal callings..Okay?"

Y/N: "Suree, Dr.Jeon.."

JK: "well i am soo happy right know..you know why?."

 I gave him a confused look

JK: "Because...from today..WE WILL WORK TOGETHER."

I was surprised 

Y/N:  "really?!*gasp* finally i have my friend working with me at the same floor."

JK: "I am not that happy..but thats oka-aahh"

I punched him lighly and pouted

Y/N: "Yah! jeon ,you are so mean."

Jungkook chuckled.

JK: "Of course i am happy and i wanna say thanks to Dr.Kim...He is the one who put me on the same floor as you."

Y/N: "very kind of him.."

We both went to check our patients as usual. But before this Jungkook has worked at the fourth floor but he was now working with me. It is because last week a terrible happened where i almost got stabbed by my patient as she got annoyed when i gave her medicine. So...Dr.Kim put Jungkook in the same floor as mine for my safety.
Being a doctor in this mental hospital is risky. I just cant imagine what would be on the fifth floor.
I heard many different stories about those patients in that floor. The doctors said the patients are insanely crazy...Some of the doctors dont even want to work there.

However. I was somehow CURIOUS about the fifth floor. Couple of times i tried to sneak into the fifth floor but i got caught by the doctors who worked there. They warned me not to go there but my curiosity is on ANOTHER LEVEL..

TIME SKIP

I was one of my patient as she was sleeping on her bed. I looked at her she looked so calm.
She Had a BAD past...Her family was caught in a tragic accident and died at the spot. She couldn't accept the fact and tried to commit suicide in a painful way. She was admitted here one week ago. She is a very caring person.She always ask me whether i had my lunch or not.
She always remind me of MY past.I also lost my family in a car accident.
Because of that i went through Traumatic depression..but i saved my self..That was the main reason i chose this passion..I wanted to help People.

???:  "Dr. Y/n I want to tell you something VERY important."

I turned towards her 

Y/n: "What is it Susy?"

Susy is a Young doctor like me but she works at the fifth floor. I am simply not allowed there Dr. Kim is being Quite protective towards me. O fcourse he will..He is my boyfriend after all.