CHAPTER 13│t'

"Shh, Babygirl..its me."

Y/N P.O.V

I stopped moving His voice never failed to send shivers down my spine.

I immediately turned around to see him standing there with a stern look on his face. Even in the darkness i can see his dark eyes filled with anger and pain..However that didnt stop me from doing what i wanted to....

Grabbing his collar, I tiptoed and kissed him...The only problem here was..

He didnt kissed me back..why?

But i wont back away...not after staying away for many days...

I bit his lips. He hissed in pain and i could feel him smirk..Then he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer, To deepen the kiss. 

But things got steamy, his kiss got needy and rough..He snaked an arm around my waist, leaving no space between us. Knocking my breath out of me. 

I opened my eyes to take in every detail of his face..only i knew how much i missed him..

A tired look sat on his face and eyebags under his eyes..

Slowly closing my eyes i focused on the kiss...I wanted to make him feel how much I missed him, how much he meant to me, how much I loved him. I didnt wanted this euphoric moment to end... I know, I loved Namjoon..but know..

I think I have fallen for Jimin...I have fallen for my psycho kidnapper.

I want to show him that 'He is loved'..but with just a kiss i cant..I want to show him that i will love him for eternity..but i am scared.

What if he leaves me one day?

What if Namjoon finds me...will we be separated?

Actually, I really dont have courage to face Namjoon. I have already betrayed him..He might be soo worried right now.

I was the one to break the kiss, due to lack of air from our steamy session. He let go of my waist making me stumble a bit..

Jimin: "What was that for?"

I looked up in his eyes...

Y/n: "I..misse-"

Jimin: "You wanted me to save you, because you were going to die?"

He cut me off..venom lacing every word he spoke..

Y/n: "Huh?"

Jimin: "You think i believe you?...after all you did was keep loving Namjoon."

I stayed silent..My eyes got itchy...but i wont cry..i wont cry infront of him..not now, atleast.

Jimin: "But dont worry..I promised you that only i can kill you. I wont let you die in Taehyung's hand."

I just looked at him..with my now teary eyes..But right now I dont have energy to argue with him.

He broke the eye contact, grabbed my hands and started dragging me out of the room. Until i hissed in pain.

It was because of my now bruised feet..while running I stepped on glass shreds and running barefoot didnt helped either..

Jimin: "What now?"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Jimin: "Lets go..why are you hissing?"

Y/n: "Its...nothing."