CHAPTER 2│h

Namjoon: "Dr. Boon...You can handle him right??"

Dr. Boon: "Sure...Dr.kim Thanks for your help..."

I nodded and went out to find Y/n

Y/N P.O.V

I leaned on the wall and looked down. I did nothing but he scolded me infront of others, I am not embarresd but i am Feeling down. Namjoon is my only family. I am his girlfriend but i feel like i dont have any romantic attraction towards him.Then why i accepted him. Simple, I dont want to die as an orphan. I need him in my life. I was in my deep thoughts, not realising a presence beside me.I looked at him with a pout on my face. He smiled brightly.

Namjoon: "Hey Y/n..." *nervous*

Y/n: "What?.."

He sighed.

He came towards me and hugged me tightly. I rested my chin on his shoulder and hugged him back feeling the warmth of his body.

Namjoon: "I am sorry baby...I am really sorry. It is just that i am worried about your safety. I still couldnt get over the fact that you almost got stabbed that day. Please forgive me ...hmm?"

Y/n: "Dont mention it....I cant be angry at you."

I felt so happy that he smiled sweetly. I really appericiate Namjoon's presence in my life.

Namjoon: "So are we good??"

Y/n: *nodded excitedly*

He smiled and pulled me in a gentle and caring kiss, I responded it. he broke apart and joined our forheads.

Y/n: "Joonie...did we just make out in hospital??"

Namjoon: *chuckled* "Maybe....but i wont fire you for this."

I lightly hit him on his chest. He pretended like he was hurt.

Y/n: "Joonie...Stob it!"

Namjoon: "Okay...okay"

...............NEXT DAY...............

Y/n P.O.V.

As usual I went to check my patients.

Susy: "Y/n....wait...Big problem!!!"

She ran towards me...she stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

Y/n: "Hey.......what happened."

Susy: "you are in a big trouble ...Y/n."

Y/n: "WHATT!!!.....what do you mean??"

Susy: "That patient...his name is Jimin..And..."

Y/n: "And what susy?"

Susy:  "He is pestering me to see you."

Y/n: "WHAT??"

Susy: "No not pestering more like Threatening."

I frowned at her statement...Is he really threatening her...i still remember his death glare.

Y/n: "Susy, you know i am not allowed to go there......Dr. Kim will kill me."

Susy: "if you dont go...Jimin will kill ME!!"

Y/n:  "okay whatever tell me about him."

Susy: "His name is-"

I cut her off.

Y/n: "Tell me about his mental state."

Susy: "He has bipolar disorder...class D."

i choked on my own sliva

Y/n: "WHAT!! CLASS D???...."

Susy: "YES... he has double personality..one is very humble and another one is Deadly dangerous.I dont know which personality of him want to see you.But he said he want to see you immediately...."

Now, It answered my question. So yesterday both of his presonality showed up.I am kinda nervous now.How about Namjoon? IF HE FOUND OUT THAT I WENT TO FIFTH FLOOR...i will be a dead meat..
I looked at Susy..she was looking at me with her pleading eyes....i sighed 

Y/n: "I will come."

I slowly entered the room that Susy showed me. I successfully sneaked on the fifth floor without getting caught.Thanks to Susy. I went towards the bed only to see him sitting on the bed while looking down.
I gulped nervously....He looked at me with guilty eyes.

Jimin: "Hey...you actually came."

I laughed nervously

Y/n: "Why you wanted to see me."

Jimin: "It's Jimin who want to see you...."

I looked at him wierdly.

Y/n: "It's you...your name is Jimin..."

Jimin:*chuckled* "No i am Chimchim."

Chimchim: "His name is Jimin...It's him...I am here because of him..He killed my family and others too...and now i am the one who is suffering."

Chimchim: "I am suffering because of him..it's painful to take medicine everyday.It only make him mad and he hurt me more."

Chimchim cried hardly and i sat infront of him and held his hands.

Y/n: "Chimchim...look at me."

He slowly looked at me.

Y/n: "I am here for you...Don't be afraid..hmp...Everything gonna be alright..."

He nodded lightly and smiled sweetly. He looks soo cute. Poor him to be caught in this mystery.

Chimchim: "Thank you Y/n...you are a beautiful person by the way..."

he blushed slightly..i chuckled at his reaction.

As my eyes wandered around the room, it landed on his medical book. I took the book and flipped the pages one by one...I knew Chimchim was looking at me..But suddenly i felt sick.
His glare changed and it made me feel uneasy..
I slowly looked at him

JIMIN: "Don't you miss me Babygirl??"

Ayo Belles!!!

what do ya think happen next cause Y/n and JIMIN are alon this rooom.....heheheheeh   ;-)

Please show your support..in any means you can...if you do so...thennnnn

I WILL LOVE YOU MOREEE!!

Stay tuned for the next Chapterrrr!!!

~Barbelle~