CHAPTER 14│s

Y/N P.O.V

I am fine...I guess..

Everything is soo different and calm now...Isn't this everyone's ideal life?

Living in your Dream country, Having a cute little puppy as a best friend. And the most supportive person of your life, beside you.

???: "Babe."

A voice called out pulling my out of my chain of thoughts.

Y/n: "Yes?"

Namjoon: "I am going to work. Be safe okay?"

I looked up to see him and smiled.

Y/n: "Yes, i will.."

Namjoon: "Make sure to take your medicines at time, Dont skip lunch and call me if you need anything. and make sure to feed Mongmong..okay?"

I nodded.

Namjoon: "Dont forge-"

Y/n: "Namjoon, I will be fine dont worry. You aren't lecturing a kindergarten kid."

He just stood there astonished and pouted..

Y/n: "I am going to be fine, okay? Now go to work."

Namjoon: "Bye."

He smiled and kissed my forehead softly..And left the house..

I plopped on the couch, just to be startled by a voice, again

Namjoon: "CALL ME IF ANYTHING NEEDED."

Y/n: "I WILL."

I sighed as Mongmong burried his face in my stomach and drifted of to sleep. I looked outside the window..Its raining.

Its been a year..My heart still beats for him..Its a terrible feeling where, I cant go back to change everything nor i can move on from him..I am just stuck here.

One year ago. He said 'I am his obsession'. He said he wont leave me alone..that he will love me..

He lied..and it hurts.

(FLASHBACK)

~ONE YEAR AGO~

Slowly opening my eyes..The first thing i saw was the white ceiling. My head was aching, terribly..I slowly sat up when strong pair of hands on my shoulder stopped me from moving..

Namjoon: "Are you okay?"

He asked softly..to which i replied by my silence.

Namjoon: "You remember anyth-"

When my mind became less foggy and painful. Realization hit me and..

Y/n: "Where is Jimin?"

Namjoon looked disappointed and hurt..I felt bad..but I want to know..If Jimin is safe or not. So with my now shaky voice I asked again..

Y/n: "Namjoon..w-where is Jimin?"

Namjoon: "First tell me how are you feeling?"

Y/n: "Nam-"

Namjoon: "You are my first priority..not him."

I sighed and lied, ignoring the pain in my head.

Y/n: "I am feeling fine."

Namjoon sighed in relief.