CHAPTER 10│r

Y/N P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes holding my head...i whimpered in pain..as my head was hurting like hell..i looked around to find where i am..

I frowned when i looked around..its a dark creepy bedroom with dusty walls..but somehow the bed is clean..there is only one window which was pretty old and rusty..

I got up from the bed and sneezed..the floor was really dirt and dusty..I am pretty sure that this place is very old...

Jimin had hit my head pretty hard..i should have been careful..but now his Psycho side has been awaoken.

Chimchim is a natural character..But not Jimin. He is the most dangerous when it comes to people messing with his head...he wont hesitate to kill those people just to satisfy his monster. But....I dont believe it...Ofcourse he is a monster..but deep inside, as he said there is his vulnarable heart..he needs something or...someone.

But thats what Chimchim told me.

Why I believe Chimchim and not Jimin.

Is his records at hospital even true?

If so. Then why Jimin never defends himself?

He just could've told me, that he hasnt killed anyone. however he wont defend himself.
That means he did that? he killed the doctors of that old hospital...
He is a psycho killer but he wants me to love him..i have seen the pain in his eyes..he looked soo innocent yet he killed those people without mercy.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when another wave of pain rushed through my head...i wimphered and grabbed my head...only to be met by the blood in my palms...my head was bleeding...

'He hit me that hard?? luckily i survived.'

I left the room in search of Jimin..i dont know his mental condition but i want to see him, i want to talk to him right now.

Since the day Jimin kidnapped me..he never acted like that..until i mentioned his sister..

Chimchim said that his sister knew about Jimin's Personalities.
Did she do something to Jimin, he hates?
why was he soo mad when she was mentioned??

Or

He got angry..because i accused him for raping Chimchim's sister...

Whatever it was. I need to find Jimin. he has my answers.

Luckily the room wasnt locked.

Y/n: "Jimin....J-jimin?"

I called his name out..cause that was the only way i could figure out becasue of the dark environment of this house..I traced the walls with my fingers to make my way forward without bumping in anything..

I stopped infront of a room..because of the certain noise coming from it..it sounded like someone is scribbling and breathing heavily..

I think it's Jimin..i was going to open the door..but stopped when i noticed the door beside..it looked clean and tidy...i totally forgot about the noises and opened the door of the 'clean room'.

My eyes widened at the room's condition..everything clean and tidy..a well made bed with clean walls and no sign of dust. Is this Jimin's room? or where did he even found this house??

I slowly ran my eyes around the room...one thing for sure that this room belonged to a girl..because it looked soo feminine. i walked towards the closet and opened it..there were clothes who belong to a girl...

Y/n: "hmm..so this room belongs to a girl...but where is she?"

I closed the closet and turned around to search for something else when my eyes fell on a photo frame hanging above the dressing table..i went towards it and took the frames from the wall..