CHAPTER 12│I

~AT HOSPITAL~

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

We escaped Dr.Susy..and she stayed under treatment for a while..but she has healed now. and she id perfectly fine now..so here we are...

Namjoon: "So Jimin saved you from the stranger.."

Susy: "Yeah..but its basically Chimchim not Jimin"

I sighed..

Jungkook: "Yeah..its the same"

Susy: "Not exactly..They may share the same body, but Jimin and Chimchim are both different from each other."

Namjoon: "So, you have no idea about the stranger's face?"

Susy: "No. He was wearing a hood."

Jungkook: "Then, what is the point of kidnapping you?"

Namjoon: "Maybe he wanted to know about Y/n..I am pretty sure he is the killer."

Susy: "Actually he DIDNT wanted to kidnap me, from the start."

whaaAaAaAaAat?

Jungkook: "WHAT??"

Susy: "Yeah..actually, I saw him carrying someone like...Dr.Boon..so i followed him. I tried to be as quiet as possible..but he found me hiding..well he did tried to kill me."

We went silent..and I made eye contact with Dr.Kim.

Dr.Boon.....?

Namjoon: "A man like Dr.Boon?"

Susy: "Yes sir, That man didnt even knew me..so it has nothing to do with Y/n..he almost killed me, but Chimchim appeared and saved me from him. But...why are you guys shocked at the mention of Dr.Boon?"

Jungkook: "Because.."

I looked over to Dr.Kim...should i tell her.

Namjoon: "Because Dr.Boon is missing."

Susy: "WHAT??"

Jungkook: "Yes..he disappeared without any trace."

I looked at Dr.Kim..he looked as if he is thinking something...deep

Jungkook: "What are you thinking about, Dr.Kim?"

Namjoon: "This is just soo confusing.."

Jungkook: "Like?"

Namjoon: "According to Dr.Boon..there is something between Chimchim and the killer...And Jimin is saving Chimchim..because that is the reason of his existence..So that killer hates Jimin too..because he is being a barrier between him and Chimchim..But what Dr.Boon has anything to do with this?

Susy: "Maybe he wants to seek revenge on Jimin too...Because he is on Chimchim's..side? And if he wants to Bother Jimin, then the only way is ...Y/n."

Jungkook: "How is that?"

Susy: "He can get information about Y/n, through Dr.Boon."

Jungkook: "But..why is the killer sooo desperate to kill Chimchim?"

Namjoon: "Yeah..Chimchim is a nice character...If it was Jimin..it would have been understandable."

Susy: "According to my report...Chimchim said..that he made a mistake, when he was 14 or 15..but unfortunately, he never told me about it."